Chapter 1

The winged hero had an extremely exhausting day at work. He was hungover and late so Endeavor yelled at him and gave him a long ass lecture. Too which he responded that he was an adult and Endever is his boss not his dad. Endeavor only got more furious. Now he's stuck with a week of night and day shifts. He wasn't in his full hero costume he was in the top piece and some black leggings it was too damn hot for the jackets or sweatpants. All the winged hero wanted to do was get high and go to sleep but he couldn't, he had to meet up with this dabi villain and he'd rather not be high doing so. "Hey bird bitch." The villain said jolting hawks out of his trance"could u not?" He rolls his eyes "since when did u have a problem with teasing??-" hawks huffed "just I'm exhausted and I'd rather not deal with that too" and he villain nods "mmm alright whatever 'hawks'" the bird man huffed. "whatever" he said rolling his eyes. "So u have any details or info?" The bird man nods "news flash endeavor is a peice of shit " dabi laughs "wow really? As if we didn't know that-" hawks raises an eyebrow "wdym?" He looks at dabi "we have everyone's dirt. Including yours keigo takami-" hawks only told one person his name as a kid. Toya todoroki. How the hell did this guy know. "Oh you scared?~" hawks shook his head "name's never scared me dabi." Dabi raises an eyebrow "if it's never scared you why change it?. " hawks huffed "wasn't my decision." Dabi nods. "Clearly" hawks huffs "what's wrong with the name hawks?" Dabi looks at him "your more of a chicken or pigeon then a hawk." Kiego glares at the taller male "how dare!" Dabi rolls his eyes.

The two walk in back streets and alleyways just kinda chatting. Hawks didn't know why he felt so comfortable around him. They talked for hours hawks sighs seeing it's dark "u ok bird Brian?" He nods "I got stuck with night shift for a week-" dabi hisses through his teeth "yikes sucks to be a hero eh?" Hawks raised an eyebrow "and what do u mean by that?" Dabi looks at him "I think h know what I mean birdie" hawks sighs "Dabi I can't u know I can't-" he groans "fine- here- a proposition- no hero stuff for a day and you have to do a 'villainous' act" hawks grumbles "fine but you can't do any villainous acts and u have to help someone out!-" dabi groans and sighs they needed hawks in the plf (paranormal liberal front) "mmm...fine birdie-" hawks smiles "if u break the deal- u have to be my sidekick!" Dabi groans again "if u break yours you have to become a villain ." Hawks thinks for a moment and puts his hand out "u have a deal dabi" they shook hands and hawk's called Endever.

"Hey boss man!" He said endeavor groans "what hawks." Hawks nervously chuckels "I uhm-" he coughed fake but it sounded real "I've come down with something I can't do nightshift and I can't come in tomorrow" Endever becomes furious "WHAT?!" Before he could yell anymore he hawks hung up. "Alright- it's started- what villainous act do I have to do??" Dabi thinks "kill someone " hawks heart drops "what?! No!!" He shrugs "24 hours now what do I have to do-" hawks thinks "prevent a robbery" dabi groans. "Fine." They nod and walk their separate Ways. Hawks couldn't find it in his heart to kill someone but dabi easily took out a guy who was holding a lady at gunpoint. Hawks knew what to come he was dreading every minute.

(632 words)