Chapter 12

Miriko woke up and looked around, she didn't see shigaraki. So she got up and looked around. "Tomura?..." she called out , her ears started to go down , she looked through her entire house the panic set in her ears were fully down, she sat down and started to cry only to be interrupted by shigaraki rushing in with an absolute fuck ton of stuff including a crib. "O-ok- so I found some books on stuff- and it said we needed a lot for even just one baby- a-and I wasn't sure what you liked so it took me a while to pick and- why are you crying?-" he said confused, her eyes widened and her ears perked up and she runs and hugs onto him tightly. "You're such an asshole!! You made me think you were a fucking dead beat!!" She cried. He held her close wearing gloves ."I'm so sorry beautiful- I promise to leave a note- I didn't think I would take so long-" she sniffled as he held her and she fell asleep in his arms . He sighs worried for her and he picks her up and tucks her in and goes to start setting up and miriko trapped him in her legs and flipped him over onto the bed, hard. He groans. "That's for scaring the shit out of me!" She grabs him and kissed him deeply. "That's cause I love and appreciate what you did and I love you" he was very VERY confused. Shigaraki had no real understanding of emotion. But he chuckled and held her close. "Want me to hold you?" She nods and he holds her close gently making braids in her beautiful long Snow White hair. She fell asleep peacefully in his arms. He smiled softly. Deep down he was an anxious wreck, he didn't know how many kids their were, what if it was more then one? And not to mention his daddy issues and his new paranoia of turning out like his abusive father. He sighs and tries to calm down and rest his eyes even if just for the moment. He thought of some day marrying her and he smiled loving the vision in his head. His phone buzzed, all for one.