Chapter 5

Hawks waited for dabi to return curled up in his wings. Dabi came back about thirty minutes later with hair dye removed and black hair dye and stuff to rest his hair . "Birdie I'm back-" he went to the now sleeping hawks and gently brushed his hair out of his face and kissed his cheek. "Mm..." he yawns and looks up at him smiling. "You're back!" He nods and kisses his head. Alright I'm gonna go to the bathroom I'll be out in a sec okay?" He said gentle and kind . Hawks nodded and the taller male went to the bathroom and proceeded to rinse the black hair dye out of his hair revealing his white fluffy hair , he sighs and walks out. Hawks saw him eyes wide.

"...y-your-" dabi nods and looks away. "I'm sorry I just-" hawks was fuming mad."h-how could you?! Do you know the pain you caused me!!! FOR OVER A DECADE I GREIVED!!!" Tears fell down hawk's face. "We were supposed to run away together!!!!! You left me!!!!" Dabis eyes widened a bloody tear fell he went to kiego and hugged him tightly. "I'm so sorry..." kiego sobs in his arms . "H-how could you Toya!!" He was just a sobbing mess. More blood ran down Toya's face, he had burnt his tear ducts out. Kiego looks up at him hurt in his eyes and voice. "Y-you could have told me u didn't wanna run with me!! You could have told me you were alive!!! You know I wouldn't have fucking told anyone!! H-how d-dare you!!" He shoved dabi off and curlled up. "Y-you're a liar. J-just like everyone else." Hawks had been lied to a LOT as a kid to the point where he was extreamly selective on who he trusted. Miriko never once lied to him. And Toya up until then had not either. "Wait please- kiego- my lo-" Toya said before kiego snapped."DONT CALL ME THAT!!" He snapped ."y-you hurt me!! I-I trusted you!! Y-you were supposed to be m-my friend!! S-someone I could trust....w-why..." hawks continued to sob and curl up in his wings dabi knew he was gonna shut everyone out. He wasn't gonna let that happen. He forced hawk's wings open and hugged him close. "Be mad, you have every right too...I'm so sorry..." he said as he held the sobbing kiego close. He didn't think it would be this bad, if anything he thought kiego would be overjoyed. He was but right now he was feeling a lot more then happy. Happy that Toya isn't dead yeah but furious that he lied for so long and he was hurt that he broke their promise of running away together. He felt betrayed. He had been fighting Toya this entire time when he could have not had too. "H-how c-could you-" hawks sobbed and dabi held him close. "I'm sorry....it would've jeopardized you're safely....and your chance of becoming a hero...." Hawks glares up at him. "W-we were gonna be hero's together so don't even start with that shit." Hawks huffs and sighs he still loved him. "I-I'm pissed at you. B-but I still love you...." He sniffled tears falling yet slowing. "I-I don't wanna be a villian - I-I don't wanna hurt people!!" He cried softly. Dabi sighs.

He knew what he had to do. "You don't have to be...deals off..." hawks eyes went wide. "H-huh? B-but-" dabi gently kissed his head. "You're right, we were supposed to be hero's together....so, if you will give me another chance....can we try?..." hawks eyes went wide with shock. "B-but don't you want endeavor like- dead? You w-wouldn't be able to do that as a hero..." dabi nods. "Yeah but I'd give that up for you-" hawks eyes stayed wide. "Y-you would?-" he was shocked. "Of course-" he kissed him. "I'd do anything for you." He said seriously yet loving and gentle. Hawks hugs him tightly. "Won't you be like arrested tho?...." Dabi sighs and shrugs. "If I get a pardon then no- but I doubt that would happen..." hawks look's up at him. "I could pay you off..." Dabis eyes widened. "Kiego you don't have to-" hawks covered his mouth. "You shush- I love you and I refuse to loose you again Capeesh?" Toya nods. "Good-" kiego uncovered his mouth." Now- my eyes hurt and my ass hurts and my back hurts and my nose is plugged and I'd honestly just wanna sleep-" Toya nods. "Here or bed?" Hawks thinks for a moment. "Here's fine-" he snuggles into Toyas chest. "You won't leave me right....." Toya nods. "Never again" kiego smiles and falls asleep.

Dabi smiles and he unlocked kiegos phone and looked at his contacts finding mirikos it was labeled "bestie" with a sparkle emoji and rabbit emoji next to it. Dabi chuckles and messages her . "Don't send in his two weeks notice" miriko saw it confused. "Why?" He replied "he's staying a hero" he then set kiegos phone down locking it and opened his own and texted shigaraki and sighs.

"I quit" shigaraki saw eyes wide spitting out his monster he was drinking . "Are you ok young master?" Kurogiri asked. "Dabi quit-" kurogiri's eyes widened. "He can't-" shigaraki shrugs. "Well- he did- soooo-" kurogiri huffs. "I mean like actually- not without afo killing him" shigaraki eyes widened. "Shit-" he texted dabi back "i fully support you quitting and all but like afo is gonna snipe your ass if you do" Dabis eyes widened. "What The fuck do you mean." Shiggy sighs "I mean if u quit he's gonna try to kill you or that hero you like" dabi groans and kiego shuffles in his sleep so dabi stopped and replied."wellllll he can't if im gonna be a hero-" shigaraki was extremely shocked. "What?- but didn't u wanna kill that endeavor fuck?" Shigaraki replied. "Yeah but I found someone more important -" shigaraki smiles a bit. "That's great to hear man- I'm pretty sure I found someone too-" Dabis eyes widened "no fucking way" shiggy chukeled. "Yes way- it's rabbit-" dabi calmed a bit. "Ohhh alright, she was talking abt this guy named cheese or some shit tho- soooo idk if it's like her nickname for u- or what-" shigaraki saw and got anxious. "Let's hope it is cause I was gonna ask her out tonight-" he responded. "Hope so too- alright ima tend to my hero cause the bastard refuses to eat-" shigaraki laughs a bit. "Alright man have fun-" he replied . "Will do" Toya sent and set his phone down thinking of what to cook for kiego.

(1133 words)