Chapter 11

You know Toya- you're gonna have to deal with it sometime my diamond-" Toya nods and sighs and stops realizing what he called him

"diamond?" Kiego nods smiling. "Mhm! Cause your eyes are a pretty blue like a diamond and it's kinda like the saying 'diamond in the rough' cause ur so handsome but u were a villiannnnn-" Toya laughs softly. "Hey birdy?..." kiego looks up at him "yes my diamond?" He said smiling proud of himself for finding the nice nickname.(not a reference to Steven universe pls don't think it is I just thought it was a nice nickname)
"I...I was wondering- I know I'm a villain- or - was- would....would there ever be ....i- ugh never mind!-" he got flustered with his emotions and frustrated as the words had a hard time coming out. "Nono tell me-" he holds his hands gently. "Please" Toya sighs and nods and takes a breath. "Iwannaworkwithyou" he said very fast, -I wanna work with you is what he said- kiegos eyes widened and he smiles big.

"You do?!" Toya nods smiling softly more relaxed seeing kiegos excited expression. Kiegos wings fluffed up and he hugs onto him happily chirping. "Ugh that's so awsomeee!!!!!! Hold on!! Let me go get the paperwork- are you gonna be ok for being here buy yourself for a bit?" Toya nods smileing softly. "Also- any idea for your hero costume??" Toya shook his head no and kiego nodded and got dressed in a skin tight like legging material shirt that had no back for his wings and some leggings that had the socks that go in the middle of your feet with the toes and heel exposed and he flies out after grabbing his coat and quickly putting some tennis shoes on.

Toya sighs and waved a bit when kiego left thinking of what his hero costume could even be. He got up and grabbed a pen and paper and did a not bad but not good sketch of the suit he wanted, it looked something like a combination of the two.

 He got up and grabbed a pen and paper and did a not bad but not good sketch of the suit he wanted, it looked something like a combination of the two

(The artists have their names on the drawings credit to them!!)

He looked at the sketches smiling softly, it had everything of the second picture except for the pants and it had the pants of the first picture. Kiego came back thirty minutes later looking like he nearly escaped death. "Holy shit endeavor is so mad at me I've literally never seen him be that mad at me before." Toya looked at him worriedly "are you ok? He didn't hurt you right." Kiego nods "no of course he didn't hurt me- he would be fired if that happened-" he walks over to him after kicking off his shoes and putting his jacket up ." I got the paper wooorrrkkk!" He said holding up the small packet. "Did u get any idea for your hero costume?" He nods and shows him the sketches kiego nods smiling softly. "I'm so excited!" Toya nods "I am too" kiego kissed his head cause his face was wrapped up.

Shigaraki couldn't sleep whilst miriko was peaceful. "I'm gonna be a dad" ran through his head a thousand miles a minute. He wasn't even sure if he wanted to be a father. What if he turned out like his father? What if he wasn't good enough? What if the kid got bullied? Those thoughts ran through his head as he scratched his neck till it bled then he would scratch his arms or another part of his neck. The got up and paced silently and put on his hoodie and mask and left.

(605 words)