Chapter 6 (🚨⚠️SMUT WARNING🚨⚠️)

(This chapter is about shigaraki and rumi/miriko)

Shigaraki got dressed in a loose white silk dress shirt , he put his hair in a man bun and he was wearing black dress pants and black shoes. He even put gloves on. He looked at himself in the mirror touching his scars and cracks on his face and sighing looking down. He put a hood on and a mask that covered his entire face yet he could see through but people couldn't see him. He walked out to her house . He knocked.

Miriko was on the phone with kiego facetimeing him as she got ready. She was wearing a red silk spaghetti strap dress and necklace and earrings . "Ohh!! He's here alright gonna hang up!! Byeee!!" She hung up and took a breath and went to the door and opened it. "Hey handsome" shigaraki looked up at her she sighs and brings him inside and pulls off his mask. "Lemme see your handsome faceee" he looked down at her and smiles softly. "Your one to talk gorgeous"

She smiles and holds his face and kisses him. His eyes widened his face flushing red. Miriko was wearing red lipstick and it got on shigaraki lips. He flustered . "W-woah" miriko giggles. "What never been kissed before?" Shigaraki shakes his head no. "What?.... Not even by ur mom??" Shiggy shakes his head again. "You're my first-" her eyes widened and she picks him up. "You're such a cutie!" Shigaraki huffed. "Let's go yeah?" Said shigaraki.

Miriko nods and sets him down and they go to a fancy restaurant and get a privet booth. He sits down across from her and he takes off his mask and hoodie. Her eyes sparkled . "Wow-" shigaraki was confused a bit. "Sorry I should've-" miriko quickly stopped him. "Nono you're handsome- so shush-" shigaraki chuckles . "You're one to talk beautiful" she blushes.

They talked and got food and had a bit too much to drink. "Hehe- you should come to my place~" miriko said rubbing shigaraki chest on the way home. He had forgot his hoodie and mask, luckily they take back ways so no one saw them. "And do whaaatt??" Miriko thought."idk~ how about loose your virginity?~" she unbuttoned his shirt and hugged him. "H-hehe- sure~" he picks her up and brings her back to her place and grabs the sides of his shirt pulling him down and kissing him deep.

She pulled him inside, he locked the door behind them holding her waist. She brought him to the bedroom. "Mm~ you suuure you want this?~" she says looking up at him, he nods and kisses her then kisses her neck. She grins and bites her lip. "Mm~" she loved the feeling and wrapped her arms around him and used her leg rubbing it against his bulge . He groaned and bit gently leaving a mark. "Mmm~~ p-please use your hands~" he heard her and before he could reach she pressed her knee into his bulge rougher causing him to groan with pleasure. "Damn bunny~" he leaves hikeys and she huffs and grabs his hand taking his glove off. "Mm...no I need to keep that on I could hurt you-" she huffs. "You won't, I trust you handsome " he nods and gently reaches up her thigh controlling his quirk and he gently rubbed her clit through her panties. She let out a soft moan her ears going back as she pulled his hair a bit.he groans again accidentally disintegrating her underwear pulling his hand back fast, they were disintegrated on the front and fell off. "Shit- I'm sorry bunny-" she kisses him. "Shhh~ it's ok~" he nods and gently takes her dress off and undoes her bra and gently kisses her breast. "You're gorgeous~" she blushes a lot . "Y-you're one to talk- mmm!~" he left a hickey on her breast. "You get undressed-" she said softly. He nods and sits up and undresses she bites her lip. "Damn~" he blushes . He wasn't used to getting complements. He fully undressed and got to his boxers and she went to him on her knees and she pulls them off gasping. "H-holy shit- your huge !-" he blushed. "Is it too much?..." she shakes her head no and she kissed his tip causing him to be fully erect and he was 10 inches long and about two and a half inches thick. "Fuck ~" she grins and she puts his dick between her boobs and gives him a boob job .

He groans and she pulls off and pushes his back on the bed. "Last time, you sure?" She said her hands on his chest. He nods his hands resting on her thighs not hurting her one bit. She grins and begins to lower on his member forgetting about a condom. He groans resisting the urge to shove her down. She grins and teases him rocking her hips on his tip. He groans. "Gonna cum alrea-" she said before he slammed her down on his dick, she moaned lewd and loud nearly about to cum from just that. Shigaraki groaned. "Mm~ tight~" she was breathing heavily. "G-god y-your huge~" he grins and he sits up and kisses her. "Fuck me~" she whined needly. He pinned her to the bed and thrusts slow at first and eventually picking up the pace. He groans and she was a lewd moaning mess under him. "Oh fuck!~ oh fuck!!~ I-I'm gonna cum!!~" she moaned and he groans. "S-same here~" she moans and wraps her legs around his waist. In the extract they lost the thought of the possibility of her being pregnant. He thrusts deep and hard and sloppy. A minute later he thrusts deep in her and cums and she came at the same time. She was filled with his cum having a slight bulge. Her legs unwrapped around him as she panted heavily.

"G-god damn~" she panted and he smiles softly . "I love you so much gorgeous" he kisses her cheek and pulls out cum leaking out of her. He picks her up. "Want a bath?" She nods panting. He brings her to the bathroom and runs a warm bath and gets in with her holding her close. "I love you so so much tomoura " he smiles softly. "I love you too bunny" he said and kisses her head she thinks . "Can I make a nickname for you?" He nods. "Mm....oh!! How about dusty- nah- oh I know!! My gem- cause your hair is always sparkly and your eyes are like rubies!" He nods. "Whatever you'd like " she smiles big and yawns dozing off in his embrace. He cleaned up and gently put underwear on her and he wore boxers and put his shirt on her and he cuddled her.

She yawns the next morning and realizes what happened she figured she would take a test later. She saw shiggy still asleep and kissed him and leaves the bed and goes to the kitchen to get a carrot. He woke up a minute after she left and he didn't realize she just left the bed he panicked thinking he disintegrated her and tears up. "Nononono!" Miriko heard him and ran back in "what's wrong?!-" she said worried shiggy saw her and rushed up and hugged her close and tight and sighs. "Nothing-" she hugged back. "I told you, your not gonna hurt me-"

(1241 words)