𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

Aaliyah POV

It's been 3 years since I left Brooklyn and now I am heading back. I left because my mom got a new job in Manhattan. As I packed the last of my bags I thought about my past experience in Brooklyn. The first thing I thought of.

Miles Morales, my ex.

We started off as close friends then broke up. He was never around, he would make plans and not show up. It pissed me off so I ended it. I hate poor communication, I don't play with that. We were 16

My mom then entered my room and asked if I was done packing.

"Almost ma, I'll be done in like 5 minutes or something" I grabbed a box and put it near my door.

"Okay hurry the moving truck is here and then we're gonna bounce, it an hour drive"

"I'll be down in a minute"

As I walked in and out of my room and eventually ended up with the last box. I looked at my room one last time with no regrets and walked outside and to the truck. I placed the box in and got in our regular car.

Time skip to Brooklyn -

As we drove closer and closer to the brook stone we were moving to, I looked around and saw that everything was still the same. The corner stores, the block parties, the music on every block, the kids playing in the fire hydrant, and everything being so alive. It made me happy.

We pulled into a spot in front of our house and I grabbed a bunch of my boxes and put them in my new room. I've never been happier.

I immediately started to decorate my room and set everything up how I liked it.

Time skip to the whole house set up -

Once we were finished I got a text from Nevah

Nevah🤨🤍
Yo you moved back today right?

Aaliyah😣🤎
Yeah we just finished setting up
I told u I was moving back yesterday lmao

Nevah🤨🤍
Ntm on my memory
Anyways find something cute to wear
We're going to a club tn
Send me your addy
me and serenity will get u

Aaliyah😣🤎
Okay I'll be ready in 2 hours love

Nevah🤨🤍
Okayyy see u then boo💕

Aaliyah😣🤎
See you😘

I got up and searched for something to wear, I found an outfit I bought a while back but just never wore. It was perfect.

After putting on the outfit and doing some light makeup Nevah pulled up to my house

I put on some black stilettos and grabbed my small coach bag. I walked to the car and got in the back seat. Nevah and Serenity were in the front.

"Hey girl heyyy" Nevah said, turning around to look at me.

"Hey liyahh" Serenity said and looked back at me.

"Hey guys, it's been a minute" I smiled

"We saw each other literally a week ago" Serenity signaled for Nevah to start driving.

Nevah then clapped back "And??? Anyways you look good as fuck liyah, got me wanting to switch sides"

"Aww thank you, you know just a little something..."

Time skip to the club -

We arrived at the club, parked, and got out. We walked in and sat at a booth, ordered drinks, talked, just everything. Eventually my favorite song came on and I dragged Nevah and Serenity to the dance floor. Now I was a little tipsy but that's besides the point.

The three of us danced, shook some ass, threw cash, we were just having a good time. I suddenly felt hands wrap around my waist. I've felt these hands before but this. This was different. Everything was different. I turned around and it was none other then.

Miles fucking Morales.

—————————————————————————————

Word count - 629

Probably gonna be one of the shorter chapters for now, hope y'all like it so far😝😝

Byebeesss