𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𝐀𝐬 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫.

I walked to the door met with Miles, his hair was out and he had a fitted hat on, he had a t-shirt on that showed all his arm tats. Had me a little weak in the knees.

"Hey mami"

"Hi miles, come in my room is straight down the hall on the left."

"Ight"

He walked down the hall and I followed behind him, he walked in the room and I closed the door behind us.

"So Ive been meaning to ask you something..we'll more like tell you something." miles said as he took his hat off and fluffed his hair out.

"What's up?" I said, feeling a large knot in my middle of my chest. He sat down on my bed, looking almost pale.

"I know we've only been talking again recently but I've been thinking about you a lot. Like probably more then I should. I wanna be with you all the time, and I know that right now might not be the right time-"

I walked to him and kissed him. I don't know what came over me but it just happened. Like I was the anchor finally hitting the bottom of the ocean and touching the sand.

Miles put his hands on my waist has he pulled me on top of him. I straddled his legs wrapping my hands around the back of his neck, running my hand through his hair.

We then stopped kissing to catch our breath.

"Don't worry, I feel the same way." I laughed squeezing his cheeks like they were marshmallows.

"Does this mean you'll be mine ma?" He lowered his hands to my ass slightly gripping it has he looked me in the eye, his hazel eyes were almost piercing through mine.

"Of course. Prowler or not. I know that's what your thinking about besides grabbing on my ass" I giggled as he smiled. He looked so happy.

"It's just so fat mami, how could I not want to grab and squeeze it. But thank you. I love you. I live for you. I want you." He said still grabbing my ass.

"I couldn't have said it better myself. I love you too." I kissed his cheek, moving my lips from his jaw line to his neck finding his sweet spot causing him to make a low groaning.

"Aaliyah..I wanna take you on a date. Like for real. Not like when we were younger."

"When do you wanna do that?" I said peppering kissed on his face.

"Tonight, at 7. I'll come pick you up. If you wanna get your hair done I'll send you the money"

"Aww thank you baby" I gave him a long kiss, he's so sweet. How did I get so lucky.

"Your welcome, okay but if you really wanna get your hair done you gotta get up."

"But I just wanna kiss you all day" I said in between kisses.

"I know baby, but come on. I'll drop you at the hair salon. You should get a silk press again, it's my favorite" he said rolling me off of him and getting up. He then grabbed my hands to pull me up.

"That was the plan" I walked out my room putting on my glasses and putting on my shoes as miles did the same. We walked to his car and he opened the car door for me, then got in on the drivers side. He started the car and drove to the salon, slowly putting his hand on my thigh, moving his hand up and down.

As he pulled up to the salon I gave him a kiss goodbye as he unlocked the car and I got out. Walking into the salon ready to get my hair done, and maybe dye it. I didn't wanna tell miles that part yet though.