𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧.

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

𝐀𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝐈 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. I tried to get myself up but my back hurt so bad I couldn't get up if I even tried. I called her name.

"Aaliyah!" I shouted.

"Hold up I'm coming" she said as I heard her come up the stairs and soon walk through the door.

"I'm surprised you can even walk let alone go up the stairs" I laughed and she rolled her eyes cursing at me in Spanish.

"You better calm yourself, what's wrong with you? That head was to good you can't get up?"

"Aye. No, my back is just hurting from someone scratching it and yelling my name."

"Okay. Shut that ass up."

"Naw but for real my back hurts so bad mami" I said sulking.

"And what do you want me to do about that?"

"Can you massage my back or something? I can't take this."

"Sure my love"

She helped me to take off my shirt and lay down on my back. She put her legs on either side of my torso and just massaged my back for 20 minutes peppering small kisses here and there.

"Okay I'm done sir."

"Thank you mi novia, come here"

I gave her a kiss and I was able to get up.

"Can we drive to the beauty supply store? I ran out of leave in conditioner, and I lowkey fucked up your braids last night so I wanna fix them"

"Yeah that's cool"

We then got dressed and did our hygiene things. I put on a durag because nobody seeing me look like this. We then got in the car and I was picking a song to listen to on the way there. Aaliyah was just staring at me.

"What?" I said looking back at her. You could see the love in her eyes just admiring me.

"Nothing just lookin at my man." That turned me on. Not in a sexual way but like omg. That's my lady.

I grabbed her by her neck and gave her a kiss that she melted into. No details needed I don't do that.

TIME SKIP @ HOME

Once we got in the house, Aaliyah first took out my braids and just redid them as I watched last night's basketball games since I missed them.

When she finished, I made myself something to watch while she washed her hair or something I don't know. Girl tings in her words.

"Finally I'm done." She said sitting next to me. I pulled her legs on my lap as I massaged them, watching basketball games still.

"You smell good mami"

"Thank you papa"

"Now when was that I nickname hello?" I raised my eyebrow and cocked my head back.

"You're so damn sassy, omg."

"I'll show you sassy don't play with me lil girl"

"Boy bye."

I smacked my teeth and rolled my eyes at her.

"You're not real."

"This dick is tho"

"Please shut that ass up miles."

"That's not what you wanted last night tho."

"OKAY JUST SHHHH" she said as she put her hand over my mouth.

—————————————————————————

Oh hey there.

I'm on break from school so here a small lil chapter😘😘😘 see yall next month my little ladybugs😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Byebeeeeeeszsssessssss