𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡. He didn't have good intentions with her. It was obvious. And the fact that she had been drinking didn't help. I immediately got up and walked towards them. I grabbed Aaliyah by her waist and brought her close to me.

"Just follow along," I whispered in her ear. She tensed herself up and gave a slight nod.

"You good mami? Who's this?" I said looking at the guy who suddenly looked terrified.

"I'm not sure papi.." the way papi flowed out her mouth made me feel a way. A new feeling. She sounded mature. She then grabbed my other hand and slid it on the other side of her waist, slightly swaying herself side to side, following the music. It shocked me but I followed with what she did.

"Naw don't worry I was just leaving..." the guy said as he walked off to a different place. Though he walked off she never stopped dancing on me.

"Don't let go of me." She told me slightly getting more riled up. She was tipsy but I think she knows what she's doing. She knows what she's doing to me. She has me drowning.

"Whatever you want mami" I kept my hands on her waist and she put her hands on mine, keeping my hands on her waist. I enjoyed every moment.

She then turned herself around to face me, she caressed my cheek. "Thank you that I don't know what I would've done if you weren't there. Also for being truthful with me when we were outside. I appreciate the communication." She then walked back to her table until I grabbed her arm pulling her towards me.

"Lemme take you home, grab your stuff." She nods and grabs her purse saying goodbye to her friends and we walked out to my car. I let her in first before getting in on my own.

"What's your address? Or do you wanna just stay at my crib?" I looked at her and she already was half asleep.

"My crib it is then" I laughed starting the car and driving off

Time skip to Miles House -

Aaliyah pov

I ended up falling asleep in Miles car. I was exhausted. From everything. Physically, mentally, and emotionally. I was just tired.

I then felt Miles running his hand on my thigh, it made me nervous.

"We're here ma" he said as he moved his hand from my thigh to my face.

"Okay, you just drop me at my house tomorrow morning" I pulled myself up and opened the door and stepped out the car, Miles then grabbed my hand and brought me to his front door.

"You can sleep in my room, I'll give you some of my clothes if you want. I'll sleep on the couch." I looked at him crazy. Even when we were younger he would never sleep on the couch. When we were mad with each other and he was staying over we never slept apart.

"You know we never slept apart Miles, no matter what. You can sleep with me mijo. I won't be uncomfortable." I watched him open the door to his brownstone and realizing the dark purple lights that filled the living room.

"Okay, whatever you say." He lead me to his room and sat me down on his bed. He grabbed me sweatpants and a large sweater.

"Here I'm gonna leave so you can change let me know if you need anything else." He opened the door and left. I quickly changed my clothes and told miles he could come back in, and changed his clothes as I looked away from him, laying down in his bed, closing my eyes.

He then got in bed his back facing mine. He put on headphones and scrolled on his phone. He really didn't want to bother me at all. Not even touch me in a setting like this. That's respect.

I tapped his leg with my foot gaining his attention, "Goodnight miles." I looked at him.

"Night liyah" he slightly smiled and looked back at his phone. I soon drifted off and I woke up with Miles not there anymore. I lifted my head up and saw a letter. It read..

"Hey I'll be back soon, my uncle called and asked me to patrol for a little, there's food downstairs if you want. If you hear my bedroom window it's just me."
                                   - M.G.M.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes as I placed the letter back on the nightstand and walked downstairs to see a plate covered with aluminum foil. It was all my favorite breakfast from we were younger. He knows I hate eggs so he made waffles with bacon. I don't understand how he even remembered all of this stuff.

As I sat and ate while scrolling on Instagram I heard a small thud upstairs, I'm guessing it was Miles entering his bedroom through his window, after a few minutes he came downstairs and flopped on his couch.

"You good there?" I looked over at him, he had a gash on his face that was slightly bleeding.

"Does it look like I am?" He mugged me, he looked more exhausted then I am.

"Do you have a first aid kit or something? You have a cut on your face, I wouldn't want it to get infected." I walked into the kitchen and threw away my trash and washed the plate.

"If you don't want it to ruin my perfect face just say that" he laughed getting up and walking to the bathroom grabbing the kit and walking back to the couch.

"Haha very funny Miles" I walked to him and grabbed a alcohol wipe to get rid of the blood. He wouldn't turn his face so I grabbed his chin and faced him towards me.

"Stay still damn it," he rolled his eyes as I put a bandage on his face.

"Thanks, you wanna go home now?" He watched me as I walked away to throw away the wrapper of the bandage and alcohol wipe, I can feel his eyes every time no matter what.

"Yeah, I'm keeping this sweater though. I've been dying to get a spider sweater"

"That's fine, go get your stuff I'll be outside" He walked out the house as I walked upstairs grabbed my stuff and met him outside

"We're gonna have to take my motorcycle because my uncle is borrowing my car. You cool with that?"

"Yeah just don't go to fast" We walked to the motorcycle and miles gave me his helmet. As he got on and I got on after. I grabbed his waist as he drove my house.

"Thanks for the ride, I'll text you when I get settled in" I took off the helmet and handed it to him.

"Ight, later liyah"

"Bye Miles" I watched him ride away and I walked to my front door being met by my mom.

"Mija, why didn't you come home last night?"

Damn it.

—————————————————————
WRD COUNT - 1173

Hope y'all are liking this so far. Imma try to be consistent with dropping these chapters sooo yeah

Byebeeeeees