𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

"𝐘𝐨''

"Miles we need you tonight, Aaron will tell you the info. Meet him now."

"Ight" I sighed and went to Aaron's apartment, I climbed up the fire escape and was met with the smell of weed with the sounds of Straight outta Compton by NWA

"King pin called. What's going on." I genuinely didn't want to do anything else today but talk to Aaliyah more or even just take a damn nap.

"There's a new supply of the stuff pin needs for his machine. He wants you do go get it and bring it back to the usual spot." He put the blunt in front of me, weed was the only way I could truly relax. I wouldn't say I'm an addict, just a frequent user.

I took a hit and walked to the room I had at Aaron's. I changed into my comprehension shirt and pants, put my suit on plus all the gadget shit. I left through the window and made my way to the harbor.

As I arrived I saw everything Aaron mentioned. I dropped to the ship that had what kingpin was asking for, I picked it all up. It was in this brown sack, I don't even bother checking anymore. As I was about to make my way off the ship I heard something.

"Hey, who are you? And why do you have that?"

Jesus.

"That's not important to you." I socked him in is temple and he dropped to the ground. Then more of them started showing up. It was 10 of em. I've fought more.

Once I threw them over board or killed them with my claws, my anxiety finally started to creep in.

I immediately escaped to the meeting area, dropped the stuff and sat on a building nearby. I took my mask off and grabbed my phone. My hands were shaking so bad, me vs my anxiety.

"I gotta call Aaliyah or something"

I found her contact and she immediately picked up.

"Hello?"

"Aliyah can I come over for a little?"

"Yeah of course"

"I'm in my suit and stuff so if I come through the window you know why"

"Okay get here in one piece."

Aaliyah POV

As I hung up the phone I had to actually put on real clothes. I put on a pair of Nike pro shorts and a black tank top with my crocs. I picked up my room a little and sprayed my air freshener.

Once I finish doing a little cleaning I grabbed my Graduation vinyl and put it on my record player.

Song - Good Morning by Kanye West

I suddenly heard a knock on my window and opened it. His suit was bloody and he looked exhausted

"Miles are you okay?"

He walked in the door and immediately flopping on me, nearly causing me to fall over.

"Aaliyah I'm so exhausted, I can't do this anymore" I put my hand on the back of his head and rubbing his back.

"It's okay, take your external suit off and we can lay down for a little. If you wanna talk we can if you want"

"Okay." He got off me and took his gloves, shoulder pads, and all the over stuff. Once he was in his spandex suit he laid on my bed groaning.

"Seriously? I need to lay down too mf"

He moved himself over and I sat down.

"So what's going on m? You seem tired, I'm worried"

—————————————————————————
Uhhh short chapter Ive been hella busy next week yall will get a longer update if my vb practice doesn't kill me

Anyways love y'all and Ty for all the love

Byebeesssss