𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

𝐀𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠, I ran to my locker and grabbed my stuff. I put my AirPods in and met with Miles at the front of the 4th building.

~now playing: ALL UP IN YOUR MIND by Beyoncé~

'You need a real wild girl. You need me, all your demons, it's gon' take a little work'

The song was speaking to me. It was telling me something, something I've been avoiding to ask Miles but this isn't the time yet. His trauma is affecting him but what do I do? As I was deep into my thoughts, Miles came behind me wrapping his arms on my shoulders and resting his head on mine.

"Jesus no puedes hacer eso, Dios mío."
(You can be doing that, oh my god)

"Lo siento mamá, ¿cómo estuvo tu día? te extrañé"
(i'm sorry ma how was your day? i missed you)

"My day was okay I guess, I missed you too. How was your day?" I held his arms that sneaked there ways to my waist. I gave his hands small smacks signaling for him to move them. He slightly laughed turning me around to face him.

"Should have just skipped today to be honest, it was mad boring. What are your plans for the rest of the day?"

"I'm going to my dorm and gonna hang out with dest and nev, if you wanna come over later you can"

"Okay maybe I will, I'll text you" his phone then rang. He picked it up saying one or two words before hanging up.

"Seems like I got a job real quick, I'll stop by later"

"Okay bye miles" I started to walk to my dorm as he waved at me before walking away. I then got a text message from miles a few seconds later.

Sleepyhead😴
Gyatt

Mamii💋💋
Boy bye.

I rolled my eyes at my phone as I continued to make my way to my dorm.

As I unlocked the door destiny was watching love is blind while Nevah was in the kitchen finishing an assignment.

"Finally now we can talk about you too, destiny your first." Nevah said as she closed her computer and sat next to destiny.

Destiny rolled her eyes and told her story. The whole gist is her and Andre have been talking since the club, they went out for drinks last night and one thing led to another. They made out on his couch and she fell asleep at his crib.

"Well damn destiny, didn't know you had that in you" I said laughing.

"Shut up, anyways it's your turn" destiny faced me, I was on the far left of the couch.

"Welllll long story short he paid for my nails, clothes, food, and has just been keeping me company recently. Nothing too serious, not like destiny over here."

"Girl bye we know there's more" Nevah said.

"That's literally it."

"No it's not and you know it"

"Okay fine. I'm kinda liking him again-"

"I KNEW IT. I LITERALLY CALLED IT DIDNT I DESTINY??" Nevah cut me off jumping all on the couch

"WOAH. I WASNT DONE. As I was saying BUT I don't know because he has a lot on his plate, I don't wanna be a worry to him."

"If you don't get with that damn man"

I suddenly got a text from the devil himself asking to come over. I texted him back and put my phone down.

"It was miles right?"

"Nevah go finish your homework."

"Fine fine"

—————————————————————————-
Short chapter today guys.

I start school this week so I wanted to get something out for y'all.
But my birthday is this weekend so I doubt there's gonna be an update.
ANYWAYSSS TYTYTYTYTY FOR 1K READS AND 30 VOTES
UMMNOKAY BYEBEEEEESSSSSS

ANYWAYSSS TYTYTYTYTY FOR 1K READS AND 30 VOTESUMMNOKAY BYEBEEEEESSSSSS