𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙎𝙃𝘼𝘿𝙊𝙒𝙎

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩♩✧♪●♩○♬☆☆♬○♩●♪✧♩♩✧♪●♩○♬☆☆♬○♩●♪✧♩

You had stayed in your trashed house for over a week and now it was Sunday, you slipped on your black dress and headed out. You didn't want to go to the funeral, it said too much. You didn't want to see Alcina because you know that your heart would break more. But you had to go. You had to put your selfishness aside and see this day through. You had to see Alcina. You missed her terribly.

You arrived early in the cemetery and walked around for a while, eventually leaning against a tree and whipping out a cigarette. You lit it with shaking hands and too a drag.
" Y/n." You heard your name being whispered. You turned around to see Alcina.
" Alci." You whispered back.
You both began crying and you pulled her in for a hug, she breathed heavily, her entire body shaking as she took deep breaths to try and level her sadness. It was unbearable.
" Y/n, god, I miss them." She choked out.
" Alcina, I'm so sorry." You cried.
Alcina cried more and hugged you tightly.
You had no idea what to say next. The silence was deafening but your voice would be too loud for a moment so fragile.

Alcina spoke up. " You know what they said before going?" She asked you, pulling away from the hug and sitting on a nearby bench.
You shook your head and sat down next to Alcina.
" They each gave me a small flower figurine." Alcina got the flower figurines out of her pocket. They were black roses, clearly from the flower store you worked at.
" Alcina—" you looked at the figurines and smiled warmly.
" They were still my daughter's, right to the very end. They gave me these flowers and said that I must give them to you. They confessed that they stole them."
You chuckled through tears and wiped your eyes. Alcina smiled sadly.
" They truly loved you, y/n." Alcina hugged you tightly.
You stayed silent, not knowing what to say. When you tried to speak, no words came out.

Alcina handed you the flower figurines and you examined them, smiling slightly.
" Thank you." You said, your lip quivering.
Alcina pulled you in for a hug again and kissed your cheek.
" I guess it's starting." Alcina noted, gesturing towards the gathering nearby.
You sniffed and nodded, holding onto the figurines tightly. It was what you had left of Alcina's daughters. And you would never let this go.

Alcina and you approached the gathering, she stood in front and you stood on the sidelines. You watched the priest speak, you watched the pages of the bible flicker in the wind. In all those words, there was not one that could comfort you in this moment.

You saw the burial, and you saw the countless faces growing more morbid by the second. You saw Alcina cover her mouth with her handkerchief as she watched.

Alcina was the one who stayed behind. Everyone left, even her husband who acted indifferently to the whole situation. Alcina stayed by their graves for a long while. You lurked like an intruder in the backround and watched her. You couldn't leave Alcina alone. She couldn't be alone. She needed you now more than ever.

The evening came around and you were both still in the graveyard, you were sitting in the far distance in order to give Alcina some space but she still stood by their graves.
You decided to get up, and approach her. You didn't know what to do or how to act towards someone in grief but you tried your best.
" Alcina?" You called out quietly, but there was no response.
" Alcina?" You called again.
" Leave me be." You heard Alcina mumble.
You didn't want to leave her be. It would be dangerous for her to leave her all alone.
" Alcina, dearest, co—"
" Leave me alone!" She shouted, giving you a fright.
You backed away from her, and slowly walked away, occasionally looking back at her to see her still standing there.
You couldn't just leave, you had to know that she was okay. So you placed the figurines in your pocket and stood in the shadows from afar.

You must have waited another hour until Alcina began walking away from the graveyard. She didn't see you in the shadows and to be honest, you felt like a creep, but you had to ensure that she was safe.
Alcina walked mindlessly home, tears streaming down her cheeks and her mascara smudged.

You returned home too and your heart broke. You hated seeing Alcina in this state, it was a horrible tragedy. You took out the figurines and looked at them, slightly smiling.
You didn't go to sleep that night but instead made a necklace, attaching the three black rose figurines to the necklance and placing it around your neck.

You couldn't sleep. It was impossible.

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩♩✧♪●♩○♬☆☆♬○♩●♪✧♩♩✧♪●♩○♬☆☆♬○♩●♪✧♩

𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙈𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙎𝙄𝘽𝙇𝙀!!! 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙨𝙨𝙨𝙨𝙨𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨