𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙋 ✸ 𝙉𝙎𝙁𝙒 ✷

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

That evening, you didn't want the food you ate to affect the Cadou inplant, so you refused to eat. Alcina attempted to offer you tea much later but you refused.
" Darling, I just don't think it's wise to skip meals." She said softly and sat down beside you, holding you close to her.

" How are you feeling, in general?" She asked.
" Adolescent. I am—" you cleared your throat and crossed your legs.
Alcina laughed. " What is it? Tell me." She said, placing a hand on your thigh.
This action was supposed to comfort you, instead it sent a heat wave through your body, making you whimper ever so slightly.
You saw Alcina smile, her lips curving upwards.
Suddenly, you felt strong hands grab hold of your waist and bringing you to sit on her lap. You straddled Alcina, the smell of your wetness evident now.

" Does my darling draga need something?" Alcina asked with a sickening sweetness.
" P-please." You mumbled and hid your face in the nape of her back out of embarrassment.
In almost a second, Alcina held you in her strong arms as she stood up. She carried you upstairs to her chambers and entered the room, holding your needy body in her arms and looking you in a eye.
" Y/n, have you done this before?" She asked in all seriousness.
You shook your head, your cheeks flushing with embarrassment.
" Do you want me to help you?" She asked.
You made the foolish mistake of simply nodding in response.
" Do draga, use your words. I need your consent." She said with a strict kindness.
" Yes Alci, please help me." You whispered out.

Alcina smiled in response and captured your lips with hers. She but on your bottom lip, causing you to both wince and savour the feeling at the same time.
" Please." You begged pathetically, ghosting your lips over hers.
Alcina smiled and placed you gently on the bed.
" Darling, if you want me to stop at any moment, just say Red and we'll stop, okay?"
" Okay." You smiled.
Alcina smiled back and hovered on top of your body, she began to undo your clothes, her fingers frantically trying to undo the buttons on your shirt.
" Oh for fucks sake." She hugged, extracting her claws and slicing your shirt of your body.
You gasped. Alcina didn't hurt you but that was something you weren't expecting. She made her hands normal again and had an easier time taking your pants off, leaving you entirely in your bra and soaked underwear.

A cold shiver ran down your body and Alcina's eyes wandered over you. She licked her lips and lifted you a bit so she could undo your bra, throwing it across the room.
You tried to cover your chest but you were stopped by Alcina who grabbed your wrists.
" Don't hide yourself from me." She said.
" Sorry." You whispered out, making Alcina chuckle
" Oh darling, you're so beautiful." Alcina nibbled on your neck and licked her way down your chest, eventually coming to your boob.
She flicked her tongue over your erect nipple and you flung your head back at the sensation. She continued her movements on both of your boobs before squeezing them as she trailed her kisses down your stomach.

" Alci, please." You whimpered.
Alcina was practically groping your body, feeling you up, you felt her hands everywhere.
With her finger, she took your underwear off and shucked it aside, seeing your glistening core and letting out a small groan.
" All for me?" She asked, bringing her finger up to touch you.
At the small friction she gave you, you bucked your hips against her hand, making her chuckle. Alcina slipped her fingers through your damp folds and begin circling your clit, making your eyes flutter closed in pleasure.
" Oh—" you moaned and tugged on the bedsheets.
Of course, you began closing your legs but Alcina removed her fingers from your cunt as you did so, gripping your thighs tightly and pulling them apart.
" I should get some restraints for you. Be a good girl and keep your legs open." Alcina said, her words making you a puddle as you blushed.

Alcina brought her lips down to your cunt and attached them to your clit, beginning to suck and lap up all your slick.
" Oh Alci." You moaned out, flinging your head back.
You could feel Alcina smirk against you as she brought her fingers up to your core, collecting your slick before pushing one in.
Given that she was a tall and a woman much larger than you, her fingers had benefits: that they were large too.
You groaned as she curled her middle finger up into you while continuing her movements on your clit.
" Oh darling, more!" You moaned.
Alcina obeyed, inserting a second digit into you, deciding not to give you any time to adjust as she pumped them in and out of you.
You were a moaning mess, the moans and screams echoed through the castle. Your body began shaking as Alcina tried to hold you still, but to no avail.
" Oh Alci! Oh god— mommy fuck!" You screamed, not realising your mistake yet as you road out your orgasm.

Only when your body decided to calm down, Alcina removed her fingers gently and brought them to her mouth, tasting you.
You groaned at the sight, seeing her long tongue lick of the slick.
" You're  a delicious treat for mommy." Alcina moaned at the taste of you and came up on the bed to hold your heated body tightly.
" Oh god, I'm sorry I called you that—"
" Oh, don't be. I liked it." Alcina smiled and kissed your cheek.
" Are you okay?" You asked, making Alcina nod.
" Yes, are you?"
" Yeah, that was the best." You hummed and cuddled into Alcina.
She smiled happily and kissed the top of your head.

" Let me clean you up, draga." Alcina whispered, breaking loose and heading into the bathroom where she retrieved a dampened cloth.
Alcina came back to you and cleaned you up gently.
" Thank you, Alci." You smiled and lay down on your back, looking at the ceiling.
" Come here, sweetling." Alcina held your body again and kissed both of your cheeks, making you smile.
" Can I help you?" You asked, wondering if you could return the favour.
" No darling, just lie here." Alcina said.
You yawned and covered your mouth with your hand.
" Shall we sleep?" You asked.
Alcina nodded and kissed you again, putting out the candles.

" I love you, y/n." Alcina said, holding you close to her.
" I love you too, Alci." You smiled and kissed Alcina's jaw before lying back down in her chest.

❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍

𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮, 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩