𝙄𝙍𝙊𝙉 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙀

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

The evening came around. Alcina had organised food for you to eat but you were confused for she didn't eat food.
A deep yawn alerted Alcina of your tiredness.
" Do you want to go to bed?" She asked.
" Yes... Just— promise me you'll be there when I wake up." You said shyly.
" Of course. I'm not leaving you again." Alcina picked you up and took you to her chambers. She lay you in her bed and covered you with the blankets.
Just as she was about to walk away, you grabbed her wrist. She turned around to look at you.

" Don't leave. Please." You whispered, fear coursing through your veins.
Alcina smiled and went round to the other side of the bed. She lay there for a few moments, you fekt her nightgown touch against your leg.
" Sorry, I'm being silly." You mumbled.
" Hush." Alcina whispered, brushing your hair out of your face. She cautiously held you close to her.

In your sleep, you had turned around, your nose buried in the nape of Alcina's neck.
Little did you know that Alcina awoke and smiled at this, holding you tighter.

You waked up and saw Alcina sleeping peacefully beside you. You took your time and admired her. Her loose hair fel over her cheek slightly and it took everything in you not to brush that strand of hair away and caress her cheek. She looked so peaceful. You wanted this moment to last forever.

You were terrified of what Mother Miranda had in stalk for you, whoever that bitch was.

Alcina woke up and smiled at you.
" It's rude to stare." She said, making you blush and you both laughed.
" Sorry, you looked so peaceful." You reasoned.
Alcina sat up against the headboard and rang a small bell. A few moments later, a firghtened Maud came through the door, handing Alcina a tray of food.
" That'll be all." Alcina said dismissively, the maid curtseyed and retreated back, out the room.

You frowned when Alcina picked up a glass of red wine instead of eating.
" You're not going to eat?" You asked.
" I'm on a special diet."
" Wine?" You raised your eyebrow.
Alcina chuckled. " You haven't changed a bit. Now sit up, otherwise your tea and breakfast will get cold. "
You sat up and Alcina put the tray on your lap.
" Thank you." You smiled.
While you ate, you tried to dismiss the many questions you had, but you obviously looked troubled.

" Something the matter?"
" Just confused and concerned." You took a sip of tea.
" I know you have a lot of questions but I don't think it will be right of me to reveal others' secrets."
" And you won't tell me how you changed? How you're suddenly living in East Romania with the title of a lord, you won't tell me about those creatures out there? You won't tell me why you suddenly have three daughters?"
Alcina looked down.
" Mother Miranda rescued me, she gave me a will. She gave me the opportunity to change and also change my life in the process. By helping her, I am helping myself. And I used the parasite to make those three daughters." Alcina explained, growing annoyed.
" You keep going back to the past." You placed your tray on the bedside table and checked if your clothes were dry from getting washed. You said nothing and slipped into the bathroom, getting changed.

You weren't annoyed with Alcina. How could you be? You were annoyed with the secrets she was keeping. After looking for her for so long, you felt that you had a right to know.

You got out of the bathroom and sat at her vanity, fixing up your hair.
Alcina sighed and got up, placing her wine glass down on her vanity and looking at you through the mirror.
" I've found where I belong." Alcina said and walked away, heading into the bathroom to get changed.
You nodded to yourself and stared out the window, wishing that you and Alcina were back in that bar on one of those evenings after she sang. When she drank wine that didn't have the stench of iron in it. When you knew her.

You hung around her room, examining everything, trying to find answers to questions you were too afraid to form.
" Alcina?" You looked to her as she came out the bathroom.
" What?" She asked distantly, heading over to her vanity where she sat down.
" I'm glad you found a home. I'm happy for you. But I can't not be concerned. You're my best friend. When you left, I was heartbroken, I searched for you all over America. Okay? And now that I've found you, it's like youre not there anymore. Please, you know you can speak to me." You begged her. You knew you were being a bit unfair but you needed her to tell you everything. You needed to know why.

Alcina was about to respind before there was a knock on her bedroom door.
" What?!" She snapped.
The door opened. " Sorry to bother you Milady but Mother Miranda is here to see you."
Alcina sighed and nodded. The maid scurried away.
" What's going to happen?" You asked.
" We'll find out. Stay close to me." Alcina said.

You were scared, to say the least. So you clutched onto Alcina's hand and walked with her downstairs when you saw the most strange group of people that ever existed.

" So this is the intruder?" Mother Miranda asked with amusement.

❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍

𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩?! 𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙜𝙖𝙮, 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 <𝟯 𝙥𝙡𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 :)