𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙔

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

The next morning, Alcina decided that it would be beneficial for you to get out of the house for a bit and as she likes to say, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
You and Alcina got dressed, sharing a few kisses while doing so. The desire you had felt last night hadn't fully faded away yet, you didn't think your desire for Alcina would ever fade away.

" You have multiple copies of the same dress?" You asked, looking in her closet.
Alcina smiled. " Mm, well, I guess it just looks good. If I like it, I wear it." Alcina shortly explained.
You merely nodded and found your lover leaning her arm on your head, making you giggle.
" Don't make it a habit." You smiled up at her.
" I can't promise anything. You're so small."
You pulled an unimpressed face and Alcina smirked, immediately picking you up, making you squeel.

" Alci! Put me down!" You screamed through a fit of laughter.
Alcina kissed your cheeks, making you giggle more and kiss her back.
" Let's get some breakfast." Alcina chuckled and carried you all the way downstairs.

" Fresh prey!" You heard a woman say excitedly, as you and Alcina entered the dining room.
At the table, there sat the three women, for once, their faces were clean of blood. Nevertheless, you clutched onto Alcina, your hands shaking a bit in fear.
" My lovely daughters, y/n is one of us now. I want you to treat her with the same respect you show me."
" Can she walk?"
Alcina chuckled and placed you down.
" Yes, y/n, I would like you to meet Cassandra, Daniela and Bela."
You nodded in their direction and gave an awkward wave.
" Mother never killed you?"
" Uh— no." You frowned and sat next door to Alcina who sat at the head of the table.

A maid poured Alcina some wine and you frowned.
" For breakfast?" You asked.
" Hush, I need it." Alcina brought the glass to her lips and took a long sip of wine.
You could smell the iron tinting her breath.
You all ate reasonably normal food that morning, you are eggs and toast but the four of them had some form of meat.
" What is that?" You asked.
The sisters burst out laughing and looked to Alcina who shushed them.
" Darling, I'll talk to you after breakfast." She said, placing a comforting hand on your thigh.
You nodded and began eating.

After breakfast, Alcina took you to the living room where you sat, the three sisters were wandering about the castle, especially the dungeons.
" What did you want to talk to me about?" You asked.
" It's about the food."
You nodded and perched yourself on Alcina's lap.
" Well, I had a blood disease. I have a blood disease and the Cadou did not stop it. In order to maintain my health, I have to ensure to consume humans blood."
You were shocked and pieced it together.
" The wine?"
Alcina nodded. " Darling I'm sorry."
" Alci, I love you regardless. It's okay." You hugged Alcina in reassurance.
Alcina let out a sigh of relief and hugged you back. " Thank you. I'm such a monster." Alcina shook her head and pulled away from the hug.
You took Alcina's hands and smiled. " You may have some vampiric qualities but a monster cannot love like you do. "
Alcina smiled and kissed you lovingly. " You're such a sweetheart. You haven't changed."
" I've changed quite a lot." You choked out and fiddled with the rose necklace from so many years ago.

Alcina held the roses on the chain in her hand.
" You kept the roses?" Alcina smiled.
You nodded. " I've stayed right there."
You were referring to your memories, in the past, when everything was cheerful. No cults, no neo paganism, no blood. When everything was perfect.
" I stayed too. Mentally."Alcina said sadly.

You nodded and smiled, pulling Alcina in for another hug.
" Those girls—" you thought of Cassandra Daniela and Bela.
"I know, I bonded with them when Mother Miranda infected them with the Cadou."
" Darling, you can't repeat the past." You sighed.
Alcina gritted her teeth and shoved you off her.
" Alci—"
" I need a moment." Alcina stormed out the room, slamming the door behind her.

Your mind wandered into a phase of introspection and you concluded that you shouldn't have been so straightforward. You should have been euphemistic.

❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍

𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙨𝙨𝙩𝙩𝙩𝙩𝙩, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥. 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚