𝙎𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙄𝘾 𝙎𝙀𝙍𝘼𝙋𝙃

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

You didn't know what to do when you saw Mother Miranda. It was a scary experience, to say the least. The two others that stood beside her was a man with strange glasses and a coat, he wore a hat and seemed to have an everlasting smirk on his face. The other was a creature that looked like a fish, and in a way, you did feel sorry for him.

" Donna couldn't make it." The man with the glasses said.
Alcina nodded and rolled her eyes, still holding onto your hand.
" Come here, child." Mother Miranda said, opening her hands to you.
You looked to Alcina who nodded and gestured you to go to Mother  Miranda.
You walked towards the six-winged woman and her hands grasped yours.
" So warm, so fragile." Mother Miranda said, her voice filled with amusement.
" What are you going to do?" You asked ever so quietly.
" Something terrible if you don't tell me your name."
" I'm Y/n." You said quickly, making the man with the glasses chuckle.
Mother Miranda nodded and looked you dead in the eye.
" Why are you here?"
" I was— I was exploring." You said quickly.
Mother Miranda have you a quizzical look.

Suddenly, the three daughters enters the room with blood stained faces and bowed theatrically before Mother Miranda who greeted them with an air of subtle indifference.
" It's not like the vampire bitch to express kindness to strangers." The man with the glasses commented, leaning on a nearby wall.
This prompted Mother Miranda to look at you and Alcina with a frown.
" Heisenberg is right. Speak." Mother Miranda's cold stare made you fearful, and her grip was harsh. She was enjoying your discomfort.

You looked to Alcina but Mother Miranda grasped your neck.
" Don't look to her. Look to me. Tell me the reason why you trespassed." Mother Miranda ordered sharply.
You were having a difficult time making eye contact with her and looked past her shoulder, only to see the strange fish monster thing eyeing you out. You didn't want to tell Mother Miranda about your initial friendship with Alcina, nor did you want to die.
" I knew Miss Dimitrescu." You quickly said.
" From where?" Heisenberg asked.
" Am-America." You stuttered.
Mother Miranda released you from your grasp and you took two steps back.

" Mother Miranda, y/n and I were friends in America. If you please, she has just come to visit." Alcina spoke up, trying to stay calm and reasonable.
" You know the rules. No visitors. Y/n stays or dies. I'll give you five minutes." Mother Miranda said sharply, growing impatient.

Alcina pulled you aside and her eyes filled with tears, she blinked them away and took a deep breath.
" I'm sorry." She said.
" Don't be. I'll stay." You squeezed Alcina's hand like always.
" You'll be trapped. You'll have to serve Mother Miranda who doesn't seem to like you very much." Alcina reasoned.
" But I get to be with you and that's more freeing than ever."
Alcina breathed out and began nodding. You have her a reassuring smile and turned to Mother Miranda.

" I'll stay." You said boldly, trying to ignore your shaking hands, trembling in fear.
Mother Miranda smiled, almost wickedly and nodded.
" The ceremony will begin soon. Prepare yourself. " Mother Miranda left the house, along with Alcina's daughters.
Heisenberg and the fish man were still there.
" Son of a bitch." Heisenberg breathed out. " You should have come here." He said to you.
" Shut it you pathetic manthing!" Alcina said loudly, growing annoyed with his mere presence.
" I didn't know I was going to be initiated into a cult."
" Mm, well, welcome. Come Salvatore." Heisenberg walked out the door with Salvatore, leaving you and Alcina alone.

You let out a breath you didn't know you had been holding.
" Y/n, I'm so sorry. If you want, I can find a way for you to escape. I don't want you to be trapped." Alcina knelt down to your level and wiped her tears.
" No, I want to stay with you. Alcina, I don't care where we are. Okay? I just— you don't know how lonely I've been. And I didn't find you just to leave you, I found you to potentially stay by you. I think I'm happy with the outcome."
Alcina hugged you tightly. " I should have never run away." She whispered.
" You did what you had to do. Anyway, this is an adventure." You smiled, Alcina laughed.

You and Alcina stared into each others eyes for one brief moment.
" I need to kiss you." She whispered.
" What are you waiting for?" You smiled, blushing.
Alcina smiled back and captured your lips with hers, the electricity you felt in that moment was breathtaking. Your hands clasped around her neck and you deepens the kiss, she swirled her tongue around yours and you smiled.

Of course, to your disappointment, air was necessary. So you pulled away and began giggling.
" I have been wanting to do that for ages." You admitted.
Alcina chuckled. " Me too." She nodded with a laugh.
" Now you can kiss me every day, isn't that lovely?"
" Yes, I've been waiting for eternity." Alcina pulled you in for another desperate kiss and picked you up.
You pulled away from the kiss and rested your head on Alcina's shoulder.
" When will Mother Miranda initiate me?" You asked.
" Who knows? She is unpredictable."

❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙨, 𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙧, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙨, 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩. 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙤.

◉ 𝘿𝙍𝘼𝙂𝘼 ◉ 𝘈𝘭𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘶 𝘟𝘍𝘦𝘮!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ◉जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें