𝙈𝘼𝙂𝙄𝘾 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝙋𝙄𝘿 𝙈𝘼𝙉-𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂!

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

Apparently, through your sedation, you had the Cadou implanted inside you. The four lords were present during ( what Mother Miranda called) " the ceremony ".
You awoke in a daze, feeling sore and groggy. There was an evident pain in your head as you opened your sleepy eyes. Everything was intensely blurry. Oh looked around and saw figures hovering around the room. You groaned out as you moved your head back, alerting everyone.

Little did you expect that old Salvatore came to your side and silently wiped your tears away with a small green cloth. You didn't realise that you were crying until he assisted you. In an instant, Alcina was kneeling down beside Salvatore and quickly held you in her arms.
" Y/n?" She whispered out with sadness and concern.
You merely responded back by saying something incoherent.
" She's waking up. Give her some space." You heard Mother Miranda say, almost indifferently.
Alcina stayed by your side, despite Mother Miranda's command. You dragged your hand upwards and held Alcina's arm.
" A-A-Alci?" You whispered drowsily out, unable to control your stuttering.
" Draga? Are you okay? You're okay. Stay with me." Alcina rambled, holding you close.
You weren't going anywhere.

Two hours later you were able to sit up properly, but since the sedation was wearing off, your discomfort became increasingly evident.
"Alcina?" You looked up at her, still cradled in her arms.
" Yes draga?" She responded, brushing a strand of hair out of your face gently.
" Am I okay?"
" Y—" Alcina was about to respond before she got interrupted by Heisenberg.
" more than okay!" He shouted loudly.
You wont deny it, he told you what you wanted to hear and you smiled weakly.
" Have you experienced any changes?" Mother Miranda asked, trying to ignore Heisenberg's outburst.
" I'm not sure." You responded.

Heisenberg began clapping theatrically.
" Another fucking disappointment! You should have just let her go! But no, you made this shitty experiment a choice!" He shouted, his long hammer extending while his arms waved about recklessly for emphasis.
You weren't expecting this.
" Was worth try." Salvatore grumbled.

" A try for what?" You asked Alcina in a low whisper. She shushed you and averted her gaze to the scene before her.

" We're your family, your little disappointments." Heisenberg said angrily, beginning to approach Mifanda who stayed silent.
" Mother Miranda does what she needs to do in order to get her daughter back!" Alcina yelled to Heisenberg.
" Well that's fucking selfish!" He scoffed.
" Enough!" Mother Miranda shouted. The room turned absolutely silent — you could hear a pin drop.

You looked to Alcina who gave you a small smile before standing up. You were lifted up to, she held you protectively.
" Go to your respective residencies. I'll call you for the next meeting." Mother Miranda ordered.
Before leaving, you saw Heisenberg bow dramatically to Mother Miranda, he left before everyone else with his coat flowing behind him.

Alcina took you back to Castle Dimitrescu without speaking. She would contantly look at you though— with great concern.
" Is he always like that?" You asked, referring to Heisenberg.
" Sometimes, he's a silly man child. You'll get used to him." Alcina rolled her eyes at the thought of the man.
" Are you okay?" You asked.
" I should be asking you that question." Alcina chuckled dryly.
" Seriously Alcina." You smile.
" I'm just glad you're okay."
You snuggled into her chest as she carried you through the front door of the castle. You soon heard screams of excitement and the three daughters ran in your direction.

" Mother brought us a snack." The brunette said, circling you and Alcina.
" But she doesn't smell very fresh." The other commented.
" Because she is one of us now. Feast in the dungeon." Alcina said, sighing tiredly.
The three girls ran out of the room.

Alcina took you upstairs, laying you down on her bed.
" Can you eat?" She asked.
" I rather not."
Alcina hummed and sat down beside you.
" Any changes?"
You paused, noticing that Alcina seemed distant. She wasn't fully there.
" No-uh not yet." You tried to make eye contact with her. " Alci, talk to me." You squeezed her hand.
Alcina turned to meet your eye, her bottom lip quivered — and she tried to keep her composure. Tears welled up in her eyes and she ended up hiding her face in her hands.
" I do not wish to burden you with my troubles... But it was horrible."
You frowned in confusion. " What was horrible? The Cadou implantation?" You asked.
Alcina nodded. " Mother considered this implantation a ceremony and forced us to watch the process."

Your eyes widened and you sat up.
" You saw—"
" Everything." Alcina choked out.
" Oh, darling." You furrowed your brow and immediately pulled Alcina in for a hug.
" I do not even wish to know the things you saw " your heart broke when you saw even more tears streaming down Alcina's cheeks.
" Let me run you a bath—"
" I can do that." You interrupted.
" No draga. I need to take my mind away from the whole incident." Alcina kissed your cheek before walking into the conjoined bathroom.

You heard her humming an old tune she sung in the Pallboys, causing you to smile at the memory. You suddenly had a moment of sadness — contemplating the fact that nothing could be the same again.

Alcina came out of the bathroom, she stopped humming when she looked over to you.
" Y/n?" She frowned in concern as she approached you.
" I miss everything." You admitted.
Alcina knelt down in front of you and wiped your tears away.
" So do I, my love."
" It won't ever be the same again, will it?" You asked retrospectively.
" No, no it won't. But we'll start a new life here. It's not all bad." She assured you, but you still heard the hint of doubt in her tone.
You nodded anyway and hugged Alcina who smiled and picked you up, taking you into the bathroom.
" Call me if you need help." She said with a smile.
" Okay." You smil3d back at Alcina who exited the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

You were alone and undressed yourself to get in the bath. You let your body soak in the hot water for a moment before beginning to wash yourself.
You didn't think that you had actually changed from the Cadou and you were consequently surprised when you looked at the shampoo bottle and accidentally moved it towards you.
" What the fuck?" You whispered to yourself.
You held the shampoo bottle in your hand and looked at it in shock. After contemplating the situation for a while longer, you decided to wash your hair.

After your bath, you got dressed into makeshift clothes and joined Alcina who sat at her vanity, brushing through her short hair. You stood beside her and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. Alcina smiled at you in the mirror and you gently took the brush from her hand, softly brushing through her hair — making her hum comfortably.

" I noticed some changes." You mentioned, making direct eye contact with Alcina in the face of the mirror..
" Wh—is everything fine. What changed occured?"
" I moved the shampoo bottle without touching it." You mentioned proudly, making Alcina smile for a moment before her face filled with more concern.
" So all good changes?" She asked.
" So far." You kissed the top of Alcina's head and she smiled at you.

So far, everything was good. You had no idea what the future would hold. You had doubts about you lr existence and whether you would survive or not. Some of Mother Miranda's experiments died within a few days, you needed to survive. Through your love for Alcina, you willed yourself to move forward.

❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙮𝙨, 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩, 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙡𝙤𝙡𝙨
❤︎❤︎❤︎