𝙏𝙍𝙄-𝙍𝙊𝙎𝙀

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

To say that yesterday's picnic went well would be an understatement. It was to say the keast- ineffable. Alcina and you returned home that evening giggling like schoolgirls— absolutely head over heels for one another. You get her hand as you walked into the castle carrying the picnic basket. Upon your entrance through the castle doors, you were greeted by the three robed women.
" Did you take your little plaything out today, mother?" Daniela asked, cashing you to frown at her.
" No, my daughters. Y/n is one of us now. I trust that you will treat her with the same respect that you show me." Alcina responded, placing a protective hand on your shoulder.
" Yes, mother."
The three daughters looked at you for one brief moment before transmuting into swarms of flies and flying away.

" Sorry, draga mea." Alcina sighed and turned to you.
" Will they ever warm up to me?"
" In due time. But right now, I want to relax with you." Alcina played with your shirt collar absentmindedly.
" What do you have in mind?"
Alcina suddenly picked you up bridal style and kissed your cheek.
" A lovely bath with something yummy."
You looked at Alcina with a smile, nodding as you nuzzled your face in her neck. She smiled as you grew comfortable in her embrace.
She carried you upstairs to the bathroom, placing you on the bathroom counter as she ran in the bathwater.

" Draga, would you like to bath with my new salts?" She asked, getting bath towels ready for the both of you.
" Sounds good." You smiled, jumping off the counter to test the temperature of the water.

Alcina smiled and approached the bath, getting it fully prepared for the both of you. You got dressed in the meanwhile and walked behind Alcina, lifting your hands up to unbuttoned her dress — standing on your tip-toes. She let you remove the dress entirely and it polled to the floor. She stepped out of it absentmindedly whole admiring you. She undid some pins that kept her hair in style and she shook her head— letting her dark silky hair fall in smooth, angelic waves just above her shoulders.

Alcina stepped into the bath first, reaching her hands up to you. She picked you up from under your arms and brought you to lie down in the bathtub — you were practically lying on top of her. You lay between her legs, resting your back on her torso.

She ran her fingers up and down the sides of your waist, you let out a content sigh, melting into your lover's touch. You eventually shifted your body and cupped her cheek, looking at her and smiling.

" I love you, draga." She whispered.
" I love you too. " You whispered back and kissed her cheek before lying back down on her chest.
There was a long moment of silence before Alcina spoke.

" I know that you have a lot of questions." She searched your eyes and caressed your cheek. You nodded. " I promise to answer them truthfully."
" Thank you, um, Alci?" You met her eyes.
"Mm?" Alcina began playing with your hair.
" Why is Mother Miranda the leader?"
Alcina thought for a brief moment before smiling with a small sigh.
" Well, she is considered a holy figure. Not only is Mother Miranda very wise, but she is also a Priestess." Alcina explained softly.
" A Priestess?"
" Well, not a regular Priestess. She serves the Black God. When she first discovered the Mold and began conducting her experiments, she delivered sermons in the local church."
" How did she discover the Mold?"

Alcina let out a thoughtful sigh, trying to figure out how to phrase her response.
" Well, Draga, Mother Miranda has suffered a tragedy like me. Her daughter passed away from the Spanish Flu. Afterwards, Mother ventured to a cave where she discovered and became infected with the Mold."
You nodded and thought for a moment, you looked at Alcina, thinking about how she was feeling, having discussed this. Absentmindedly, you began playing with your Tri-Rose necklace.