Before you read!

This is one of the first books that I have published, and I'm hoping that at least some people will enjoy this possible alternate ending of "Boys Over Flowers". Personally, I didn't really find the ending of the K-drama pleasant (Jandi ending up with Joon Pyo) just because I felt like it was a forced relationship with lots of tears and a lot of fighting. I'd rather Jandi gets with Jihoo not only because they're soulmates, but also because Jihoo was the one who was always with Jandi when she was crying about Joon Pyo or any other situation. Additionally, although one was her husband whilst the other was her soulmate, I believe that it is the soulmate that stays with you forever, while the husband is a risk that you take to love someone. It could last forever but it could also end up in a divorce.  Which in my opinion, I believe it would end in a divorce. This can also be compared to the relationship that Gaeul and Yi Jung had at the end where they both discussed the soulmate idea. Yi Jung said in a couple of years, he would find Gaeul first if only she hadn't found her soulmate, who at the end didn't, and ended up with Yi Jung (98% likely). 

Even though some of you may disagree on this, I'd just like to read a few paragraphs to see if anything changed your mind. If not, then that's alright, you stop reading whenever you'd like without putting any negative comment. Thank you, and enjoying reading my very own, "There's more to what's on the page."!

:)