The thought

It's just a thought. This is what Jihoo would always tell himself when he imagined doing things he never could do. It can't possibly hurt anyone but yourself. So that's why Jihoo would always imagine Jandi in his arms. How much he wished he could have gone back to the moments when it was only him and Jandi. Back then, it was fine for him to be around her and be like a therapist to her just because Jandi had Goo Joon Pyo by her side. But now that Goo Joon Pyo wasn't here it seemed like Jihoo was fighting an undefeatable urge to tell Jandi how he feels or even kiss right there and there. Although Jihoo knew there wasn't going to be any loophole around this unbearable situation, he always thought about what it could have been in another universe. In his thought, Jandi continued to love him which would cause a relationship. After the relationship, Jihoo would happily propose to her. They could've had a house together with their pool to enjoy the summer with. They could've had children of their own. However, this is just a thought.

and a thought is just a thought.

...

Jihoo was sitting at his handmade wood curved bench, which had been designed only for him and Grandpa when Jihoo was 9-year-old. Jihoo adored this bench with his life just because this was one of the last presents his parents gave him before they got into a car crash. This bench was like a soothing method to him; Any emotion he gave to the bench, the bench would radiate the energy back. Recently, when Jandi and all the F4 were invited to his house, Jandi got the permission to sign her name on the bench and from then on, every time Jihoo would sit on this bench, he'd softly put his hands on her name, and he'd just imagine her next to him. Today he decided to not do that, so he'd slowly take his hands off the name before picking up his delicate violin and taking a look at the deep night sky, trying to find his wishing star. He soon gave up and started to play solemn music for a few minutes. Suddenly, a sudden door opened.

"Whose there?" Jihoo would ask as he put his violin down. A figure started to show herself. A woman walked in with puffy eyes and tears overlapping the tears that had seemed to dry. "Jandi!" Jihoo would gasp as he hurried to her side.

"he's not coming back" Jandi would sniffle, "He gave up on me!" she'd almost shout as she fell into Jihoo's arms.

Jihoo's mind was spinning, is this a dream? he'd think as his heart would thump faster every second that she was in his arms. Finally, coming back to reality his asked, "Who? Do you mean Goo Joon Pyo?".

She'd nod in his arms, before going into more tears. At that moment Jihoo grasped unto her even more. wrapping his arms around her as if to protect her from a bullet that was heading right at them. If this really was a dream, then Jihoo wouldn't want to wake up. 

...

The two stayed by each other for a few minutes until Jandi completely fell asleep in his arms. Jihoo quietly and gently put her on his bed, covering her body with his delicate and expensive blankets. Jandi's face was still puffy from the tears, and it was obvious that she was still crying in. Jihoo took a moment to look at her before he bended down to kiss her forehead. I won't be leaving you this time, Jandi he'd sigh as he sat on the round chair, slowly falling asleep.