The other side

Still nothing. 

Goo Joon Pyo had been staring at his phone for some time now and anybody who walked next to him would believe that his phone was going to explode soon. When is she going to call me? He'd think as he stared at Jandi's contact profile picture. The last time she had texted him was a week ago, and that was only a little text such as I love you. Jandi hadn't even bothered to call him. Like always Goo Joon Pyo had to stay another 3 days in New York. He wanted to go back, and to only see Jandi, to get married to her and finally have the life he deserved all this time. Not even once had Goo Joon Pyo thought about ending things with Jandi, he loved her even with the deepest roots of his heart, and letting her go would mean taking his heart out. Alas, he knew his traveling so much would cause Jandi some heartache, but he wondered why she didn't say anything. Is it because of my anger issues? he'd think more loudly as the seconds he stared at his phone doubled. Finally, he cut the chain between his eyes and his phone when his butler called on him.

"Sir, you have a conference meeting in about 2 minutes."

"Ah, yes, let's go now," Joon Pyo said as he struggled to push in his phone into his pocket.

...

Yi Jung felt the pleasure in his hands as he went with the path of the pottery wheel. Feeling the soft silk-like feeling along his delicate fingertips. He'd dab his hands in warm water now and then to make his creation smoother, being cautious about every spot he'd miss. Although his mind was focused on his creation, he still couldn't help but think about his heart. It had been a week since he had come and still, Gaeul did not want to meet with him even once, have I been away for too long? He'd think as he stared at his untouched office. Everything was where it was supposed to be so why did he feel like something was missing? His heart stopped when he looked at the small clay mountain, his and Gaeul's footprints still in it. This was the last place he knew his true feelings for Gaeul. Yi Jung would crouch down, feeling the sensation of the clay. It's still not dry he'd whisper as he looked around the big and small footsteps. He looked at it for a few seconds, vividly remembering how their lips almost touched if it wasn't because of Gaeul's phone call, he could've called Gaeul his if he hadn't been so selfish.

"What have you done to my heart to leave such a great wound, Gaeul"

...

Where could he be? Gaeul would impatiently look around. Our appointment at the restaurant is going to be late! This was the third day Gaeul and her new boyfriend, Dae Jung and yet again he was late again. Although Gaeul didn't like this, she couldn't blame him, he was always off work late and would try to make it whenever he could. Therefore, Gaeul was grateful to have someone like him. 

"Oh, look whose here?" a familiar voice came from behind her.

"Yi Jung subae!" Gaeul would gasp, "what are you doing here?"

"What? Am I not allowed to come to my favorite restaurant?" he'd tease as he stood next to her. "This place seems too fancy for you, having something special going on?" he'd ask as he bended down closer to her.

Gaeul would fidget a bit, "ah, yes, I'm having a date with my boyfriend" she'd curve out a bigger smile the moonlight shining against her lips. 

Yi Jung felt a sudden rock-like feeling hit the bottom of his throat, he finally swallowed it down before smiling, "Oh, well I'm meeting with Woobin here, so I'll stay here as well" he'd say as he tried not to make his voice squeak.

"Alright then" Gaeul would smile at him before facing the other way, continuing her search for Dae Jung.

Yi Jung would glare at Gaeul while he stood. He was curious of what kind of person this boyfriend was and if he needed to use the same tactic he used when Gaeul got miserable with her other ex-boyfriend.