The present

It's good to be back, Yi Jung thought as he got a whiff of the freshness of the same Seoul, four years ago. People were roaming the streets as if trying to beat the speed of light. The fragrance of Hot Pots and local supermarkets connected Korean citizens which made Seoul look like the most progressive place. As Yi Jung was admiring his view a big billboard caught his eye: There was a big picture of Goo Joon Pyo advertising the new Shinwha Hotel, next to him was a man who Yi Jung had not seen in a while: Goo Joon Pyo's father. "About time he had woken from that coma" Yi Jung murmured to himself as he continued walking. It had already been 4 years since he had seen Gaeul which seemed like an eternity to him. During the 3rd year of his stay in Sweden, he was informed that Gaeul had just graduated college and was now a teacher for little children. With every step he would take to the preschool, his heart would flutter even more. What should I say? He thought as his body began to get warm despite the autumn weather. He was always called the playboy, but now, he couldn't help but blush about looking at Gaeul again.

....

Yi Jung finally reached his destination, Flower's Pre-school is what was written above the building. This building was not a fancy one but an average and small school which would make anybody think that it was someone's house. wow, he thought, a commoner working at a commoner's location how typical of you, Gaeul  he smiled as he let himself in, the smell of lavender fragrance filled his soul as he took a deep breath in. As he focused his eye in the narrow hallway, a door caught his eye. It had much more decoration than the other doors, such as pink flowers hugging its door frame with many Hello Kitty stickers. On the window next to the door, it said Ms. Gaeul. His heart rushed with joy as he opened the door with many kids listening intently to a woman with long curls wrapped around her shoulders. She was Gaeul who had the same smile on her face when she would take selfies.

"Gaeul" he sigh as he smiled at the kids and Gaeul. For a few minutes, Gaeul just stared through him with furrowed brows before standing up in embarrassment 

"Yi Jung Sunbae!". Suddenly, one of Gaeul's students shouted out, "Is this your lover from Sweden?". Out of embarrassment, Gaeul covered the child's mouth gently while Yi Jung started to slightly laugh. 

...

As the students were leaving one by one, both Gaeul and Yi Jung exited them out with hugs and words. Finally, once the class was fully empty Yi Jung swept Gaeul hand and started running towards the exit.

 "W-where are you taking me?" she'd say as she helplessly follow him. 

"What?" he'd pause, "Don't you want to know what I've been up to for these past 4 years" he'd smile as he pushed her hair to her ear. "why don't we go eat something, to catch up" he'd say as he let his arm out for Gaeul to hold, 

"alright" she'd nod and soon they were off. 

"So, what have you been up to? Has your pottery hand been better?" Gaeul asked as she dipped her cow intestine in the boiling pot. Ji Jung would say nothing but stare at her. The 4 years he had left had felt like an eternity yet Gaeul acted as if it had only been two days, 

"why? Do you want me to go back?" he'd ask, trying his best to not sound upset. 

She'd shake her head, "oh, of course not!" she'd put the intestine down on her plate, "Its just that, your visit was so sudden, I could've have planned something better than this burger shop for you" she'd sigh. 

Yi Jung would let a sigh of relief, taking all his worries out his heart, before raising her chin with his fingers, "It doesn't matter where I am as long as I'm with you" he smile as he stared at her fully red face. 

Before he could say anything else, Gaeul pulled away from his hand and suddenly pushed the meat in her mouth, "oh, and by the way" she'd swallow, "I have a boyfriend!" she'd smile.