The first

"Thank you, again" Jandi would look at Jihoo as they both stood next to Jandi's apartment. "I seem to always cause you trouble. I'm sorry" she'd bow her head to show her thankfulness. 

Jihoo would only stare at her for a while before saying, "How much longer do I have to wait?"

Jandi's heart would flutter a bit. She did not know what he was talking about but a small part of her heart did. Why isn't he moving on from me? She had this feeling that Jihoo still liked her but he couldn't make any moves for the sake of his friend. 

"Until I find myself" Jandi would say as she gave another curt nod before heading inside of her apartment.

...

Jihoo would stare at the road as he continued to go home. However, he wasn't paying attention to the road ahead of him at all. The memory of last night still kept a grip on his mind and it was not letting go. He wondered if he should have said something more, maybe that was his chance to spill out his heart for her. Forget it Jihoo would curse himself you have to let go of this dream he'd sigh as he finally focused on the road ahead of him, making the volume of his orchestral music louder to fight his deep agony.

When Jihoo finally got home, he let out a sigh. Suddenly, the air of his house started suffocating him so he decided to rest on his couch, resting his head on the soft fabric and closing his eyes with a sigh. Sooner or later, Goo Jun Pyo would be proposing to Jandi and all of his dreams would be crushed so he decided to get as far away as possible from Jandi but for some reason, this seemed impossible to him. Jihoo slowly open his eyes and stare at his bed with the clean sheets. "when did she have time to clean this?" Jihoo would chuckle at himself as he sat down, touching the silky sheets. While touching the sheets, Jihoo would feel a paper-like texture. He frowned before picking up an envelope. "when did she have time to do any of these?" he'd murmur but not chuckling this time. He'd slowly open the envelope, reading the note in it. He'd let out a large sigh as if he had just started breathing from holding his breath. He'd quickly dig in the envelope more and found a friendship bracelet with half a heart in the middle. At the end of the note he read something regarding the bracelet saying, "I was going to give this to Jun Pyo to show my love to him, but I think this belongs to you now". Jihoo would let the bracelet slide against his wrist. He'd let out another large sigh as he touched the metallic half of a heart. "Oh, Jandi" he whisper, "why can't you love me again".

...

Jandi would let a yawn as she flopped herself onto the bed, trying her best to recollect what was happening to her. All she felt was embarrassment. Jandi would always show her hurt side towards Jihoo and now she was feeling guilty of doing so.

 "hopefully that bracelet can be a way to pay the the debt" she'd murmur to herlsef, trying to persuade herself that she shouldn't feel guilty. As she gazed around the room, she caught the eye of a frame with her and Goo Jun pyo in it, smiling. Oh, how I wish I could bring back those days, she'd sigh as she picked up the frame, touching Jun Pyo's face. As she continiously touched his face her eyes widened, she didn't have any feeling of hurt or sorrow as if she didn't care. what she'd panic that's crazy! I love Jun Pyo her heart with pound across her chest loudly until a thought came to her mind continuously.

"Do I..Do I really want to marry Goo Joon Pyo." she'd breathe as she crumbled a part of Jun Pyo's face. She'd slowly cover her mouth as tears rolled down her cheecks. This isn't how it was supposed to be. She believed that she truly loved Goo Jun Pyo, but that seems false now. Jandi would continue to cry on her pillow, making it all soggy. This was her first in encountering such change in her heart.