The feeling

Jandi slowly awakened her eyes as she got a blurry look at the white ceiling, noticing every little "pore" it had. As she made her sight broader, she noticed a comfy sensation upon her body. The blanket was wrapped around her, making her secure while many pillows were around her giving her space if she desired it. Jandi slowly sat up rubbing her head before she went to grab the glass of water, she always had next to her bed. However, when she did not feel the smoothness of the glass, her heart stopped. She alarmingly looked around, not familiar with the objects in the room.  

"You woke up just in time!" she'd hear a familiar voice start to come closer.

"Jihoo!" she'd gasp, "what am I doing here?" she'd say as she battled the sheets away from her body.

Jihoo would let out a small laugh, "What? You don't remember?" he'd pass a small tray with a delicate teacup in it.

Jandi would take a small sip of the tea, feeling the warm texture overlap her tongue like waves during the night. The fragrance of the rose in the tea caused her to remember what had happened last night. She'd stare at him, humility changing her face, "I..I didn't say all of that to you. Did I?" she'd say as she tangled her fingers together. 

Jihoo would slowly untangle her fingers, putting his delicate hands on hers, "It's ok, you were keeping too much to yourself" he'd say as he stared at Jandi for a few seconds. As their eyes locked into each other's, Jandi felt something that she hadn't felt in a while. A feeling in which she experienced many years ago. The feeling she had when she had met her first love and now it seems that feeling was now catching up to Jandi's heart. What are you talking about? Jandi would shake her head your heart belongs to Goo Joon Pyo! Yet it seemed as if Jandi could not get her eyes off Ji Hoo. His bright smile and his copper hair would make anyone's heart flutter. 

"aren't you going to eat something? An empty stomach after crying isn't the best thing" he'd smile as he helped her off the bed. 

Jandi would make a walk of shame towards the kitchen before opening her mouth at the sight of the whole dinner table covered with delicious food that you would normally call a feast, yet Ji Hoo supposedly called it "breakfast". 

"Ji Hoo, what is all of this?" Jandi would exclaim as she resisted the urge to drool.

"What?" he'd put his hand on his head, "is it too much? Should I bring it all back?" he'd say as he went to his butler for his orders.

Jandi would panic, "No!" she'd smile awkwardly, "it would be a shame to the person who made all of this" she'd say as she helped herself to the table.

Jihoo would let out a bright smile before joining her.

...

Ever since last night Gaeul could help but let tears escape her eyes. For once in her life, she felt loved and cared for but ever since Yi Jung had returned things have been going downhill for her. To start with, everyone had urged her to become Yi Jung's girlfriend even though she was occupied with a boyfriend. Why can't I freely love whom I would like to? she'd always say when she was overwhelmed by her peers. Plus, there was no way that Yi Jung still had feeling for her after these past 4 years. 

Gaeul would stare at the concrete ground as she took a stroll in her neighborhood. Every step that she'd take felt like a burning pain to not cry right there in front of her neighbors. Yi Jung had ruined everything, Gaeul had finally found a distraction to forget about him, yet he had to always be in front of her face. Feeling miserable, Gaeul would get low to the ground, finally allowing a wave of tears to reach contact with the dry, concrete floor.

Amid her breakdown, she noticed two luxurious-looking shoes walk in front of her. She'd look at the pair with confusion before the owner of the shoe bent down, raising her chin. Gaeul's heart would ache as soon as she saw who it was.

"Haven't I said that it's very ugly for a girl to cry?" Yi Jung would say before helping Gaeul up on her feet.

"What are you doing here" Gaeul would say in a hostile voice, looking away.

"Gaeul, I'm here to talk to you-"

"Well, I don't have anything to say to you" she'd say before she got a hold of herself walking off.

Yi Jung would grab her arm gently, "Well I do."

...

Yi Jung would look at Gaeul from his seat, trying his best to grasp her attention.

"I'm sorry-"

"Of what?" Gaeul would murmur.

"Of last night..."

Gaeul would glare at him, "Is that all you're sorry for?" she'd instantly get off her chair walking out of the cafe shop.

Yi Jung would start to instantly follow her out grabbing her arm once again.

"Gaeul, wait a minute-"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT" Gauel would hiss, "why can't you just let me live my life!" she'd say as tears started to roll down her eyes, "What is your extent in ruining my life!"

Yi Jung would only look at her before saying, "I'm sorry..." he'd start "I'm sorry for being gone for these past 4 years. I'm sorry for not being there for you. For ruining your life" he'd continue as clean off the tears from Gaeul's eyes.

"You have no idea..." Gaeul would say in the tears, "You have no idea how much I missed you!" she'd shout, "You never contacted me for all these years, I thought you were long gone..." she'd give in as she fell into his arms, letting her tears clean Yi Jung's suit.

"I'm sorry, Gaeul" Yi Jung would kiss the top of Gaeul's head, "From now on, I promise to never leave your side". He'd hug her tighter and they would stay this way for a while.