A Trip Back?

Bill: Ohhhhhh Author Scarlet~ Where are youuuuu?

Me: *Aggressively Typing*

Bill: Oh- There ya are, what are you doing? *Floats up beside me*

Me: Writing.

Bill: What for? Didn't you say the story was over? Like two or or three years ago? There's no point in writing anymore hmph-

Me: Well my Isosceles friend, I decided to make a come back with this story a trip back to Gravity Falls... or this time I think I should say Reverse Falls

Bill: *Wide eyed* Don't you dare... stay out of Wills dimension

Me: Sorry Bill, After all (Y/n) is the 'Key' perhaps she could help your brother

Bill: Oh yea and how will that effect this story? How much will change?!?

Me: I'M SO GLAD YOU ASKED!!!! *Jumps up and down excitedly* Okay! First it won't effect this story at all but now for the best part *Clears throat*

It's time to take a trip back! Growing up in Reverse Falls and having a mother who was fascinated with the unknown was the greatest life you could ask and having the greatest friends in the world made it even better!

Though your friends left eight years ago, one day you wake up in the woods from a nap a lingering feeling like someone was laying on you and his voice echoing in your head "Maybe In Another Life"

After not seeing each other for so long it was such a strange dream to have or so you though, that was until you went into town to see posters for the Gleeful Twins Tent Of Telepathy.

Bill: *dumbfound* W-what?!? My (Y/n) is gonna be with Reverse Pine Tree??? That's even worse that Pine Tree Pine Tree *Snaps fingers and makes Dipper Appear*

Dipper: Huh-? Why am I here? Where is here?

Me: Sorry Dipper Pine you where never supposed to see this place *Scratches the back of my neck awkwardly*

Dipper: *Looks at me* Who are you? Actually I don't wanna know-

Bill: *pouting*

Dipper: *Whispers* What's wrong with him?

Me: He's just upset that (Y/n) is gonna be with Dipper Gleeful

Dipper: Huh- who is that??

Me: Sorry I can't say anymore you already know to much hehe ^^'

Bill: Go back to Gravity Falls Dippers I'll explain things later

Me: Oh also Bill, slight spoiler that won't make sense right now 'Reverse' (Y/n) will be calling for you one day, make sure to answer her she'll need you.

Until My Lost Love: In Another Life comes out *Bows* Remember nothings ever over we just hit the restart button.

If you like this story make sure to look out for Part 2