Chapter 6: Coma (part 2)

Mabel's P.O.V (In reality)

Me and Dipper where driving to the hospital that (Y/n) is in. It's also exactly 1 week away from the dance but that's not important right now (Y/n) is. "Dipper can you drive any faster" I asked not being able to wait "Mabel there is a speed limit, trust me I want to see her as much as you do" he said watching the road "No duh Dipper you like her that's why" I said he just stayed silent maybe now isn't a good time to tease him. "Hey Dipper I guess now isn-" he cut me off "No your right Mabel I do have a crush on her... but she would never date me especially after the fight" he said as we pulled into a parking spot at the hospital. "Ya never know Dipper" I said skipping off waiting for Candy and Grenda. I really wish Dipper would just tell (Y/n) how he really feels they would make a cute couple. "Mabel!" Candy and Grenda said in sync as they ran up and hugged me. I explained to them everything that happened "I hope she wakes up" Candy said "yea me to" Grenda said they really do care a lot about her just like me. We all walked up to her room to find Dipper holding her hand crying softly. "Dipper" I said softly as I hugged him "It's my fault Mabel" he said loud enough only I could hear "No it's not Dipper it's not your fault" I told him wiping his tears away. "Hey (Y/n) it's me Mabel" I said looking at her "And me Candy" Candy spoke up and said "Also me Grenda" Grenda added I smiled softly. "We all hope you wake up soon... we miss you. Me and Dipper are really sorry about the fight we had with you especially Dipper he had been crying a lot" I told her. I wonder if she can really hear me.

(Y/n) P.O.V (In the dream world)

I was walking around a mall holding Bill's hand it was warm and safe feeling. "Oooo Billl" I said pointing at a yellow sweater it had a brick design and bow tie. "Okay what about it?" Bill said rolling his eyes. Note to self never wake Bill up or face the rath of angry and annoying Bill. "Bill can you cheer up geez dream demon Doritos like you don't even need sleep so I'm not sure why your so salty" I said walking away from him and in the store. I picked out the sweater and bought it. "Here grumpy go put  it on so I can see. After a few minutes of waiting Bill walked out with the sweater and a smile. "So Bill Do you like it?" I smiled at him "yes I do (N/n) and I think I look quite hot it as well what do you think?" he asked winking at me I laughed "Yes Bill you look super hot" I smiled. He blushed and accidentally changed into his Dorito form. It was really adorable.

 It was really adorable

Bill's P.O.V (In the dream world)

Ahhhh did I really just Change forms because she called me hot??!! "Soooooooooooo" I said looking around for her something "what is it Bill?" She said walking in a store "I think-" I picked up a (F/c) and (S/f/c) sweater with at (Favorite design) design "this would look great on you" I finished saying handing it to her. She squealed grabbing it and running to put it on "Bill I love it!" She yelled coming out with it on its was a little bit but looked cute "you look cuteeee" I cooed hugging her. A bright blush appeared on her face "Hehe thank" She said. Pulling out of the hug and walking into Høt Tøpic. Following I see she picked out multiple band shirts one was a "Thousand Foot Krutch" another was a "My Chemical Romance" and the last one I seen was a "Get Scared" I've never heard of none of those bands. She smiled as she went to find other things. I walked over to the bracelets and found a few I was kinda familiar with like "Sleeping With Sirens", "Panic! At The Disco" and some others. I turned around to be face to face with (Y/n) well kinda I was looking down at her "Do you want something Bill?" She asked now looking at the bracelets "No I'm good princess" I said taking some of the stuff out of her hand so she didn't drop it "Thanks but-" she grabbed the bracelets I was looking at "were getting you these" she smiled and we went to pay. "Hey Bill when do you think I will wake up from this dream" she ask suddenly "Honestly that I don't know it's only been two days here in the dream world but it's been two weeks in reality" I told her "WAIT IVE BEEN HERE FOR TWO WEEKS!!!" She yells completely confused "Yea tonight's the dance Mabel told you about"

Dipper's P.O.V (In reality)

(Time skip to the day of the dance)

I was sitting in the hospital room at (Y/n) side. "Dipper c'mon tonight's the dance we need to get ready it's already 6 o'clock" My twin wined I sighed standing up "Maybe going to the dance will do me go" I fake smiled at her but she bought it "Yea it will do you lots of good!" She quietly squealed as we left the hospital. After getting home Mabel ran straight to the room to look for a dress. "Mabel it's not prom it's just a dance" I said walking in the room "I sill have to look my best Dipper" she said pulling out a (F/c) dress frowning "I made this so she could wear it with me... I have the matching but In pink" she said hugging it "Hey Mabs it's okay y'all can just we're them to prom!" I said reassuring her "Yea your right Diping sauce!" She said hanging the dress up and pulling out a short purple one. I was looking through my closet and found a black colored suit. I quickly change and go down stairs to see Grenda and Candy. "Hey ladies" I greeted getting a blush from Candy "Hey Dipper" Grenda said smiling " H-hey Dipper y-you look n-nice" Candy said a blushing mess "Thanks so do you Candy" I said having a small blush of my own. "When we get to the dance do you-" right in que Mabel walked down stairs ruining Candy's moments "Hey Dipper does this look-" she cut herself off looking at her friends "Hey girls!" She said excitedly "Sorry Candy I interrupted you" she said shyly "haha it's okay I was just gonna ask Dipper if he walked to dance with when we get there" she said looking at me with hopeful eyes "Sure" I told her "wish I could dance with (Y/n)" I thought smiling at how she would look in the dress Mabel showed me.

(Time skip at the dance)

I walked in with our group seeming a lot of kids there. "So this is what a dance looks like" I said to myself walking to get a drink. I watched as my sister and her friends all went and danced we where all having a great time. "Dipper come dance" Mabel, Candy, and Grenada all wined in sync I sighed and gave in. Slowly the music started to slowly down and couples started to pare up and dance. As I was about to go stand by the wall I felt a hand on mine "Dipper can I have this dance?" Candy asked having an innocent smile plastered on her face "Of course" I said formal dancing with her. We where about half way through when I got a phone call. "Um Candy I need to take this it's my Gruncle" I said " Yea su-" I walked off to answer.

*Phone call*

Gruncle Ford: Dipper you and Mabel need to come home right away!
Dipper: Why? Gruncle Ford what happened?
Gruncle Ford: Dipper it's (Y/n)... She woke up
Dipper: SHE DID! Me and Mabel are on are way!"

*End of phone call*

I ran to Mabel as fast as I can catching Candy's attention as she ran over to Mabel to. "Mabel we gotta go!" I yelled "What! Why what's wrong?" She said back panicking "It's (Y/n) she woke up" I informed her "So what if she woke up we were having a good time dancing" Candy mumbled before replacing it with a fake smile cheering "See you later Grenda and Candy" Mabel and I said in sync as she hugged them bye. We ran to the car as fast as we could "I can't believe she woke up!" Mabel screamed in excitement. I felt my pocket vibrate meaning I got a text "Mabel can you check my phone I got a text" I said she reached over and grabbed my phone out of my pocket "Gruncle Ford said meet him at the hospital" Mabel said after reading the text "Tell him were on our way" I said turning around and going in the direction of the hospital. After getting there our Gruncles were not there yet Mabel offered to wait outside as I went in. I run up to her room and seen the last person I expected

"Hello Pine Tree"
——————————————————————
Cliffhanger!!!!!

Heya guys so I hope you like this chapter if you did don't forget to vote and comment give me some suggestions for the Next chapter well that's all for now Byeeeeeee
- N.C