Chapter 12: Not what it seems

Bill's P.O.V

I looked at the girl with blond hair Pacifica Northwest I wonder what is she thinking "God! I hate (Y/n)! She takes all the cute guys first Dipper and now the new guy!" Wow this girl is a hoe, but more importantly she said he hated (N/n) and that is NOT OKAY! I quickly grabbed her hand "C'mon (Y/n) let's go your showing me around" I glanced at her "No the principal said I had to show you around" Pacifica butted in "Well guess what Pacifica Northwest I don't care" tightening my grip on her hand I pulled her in the opposite direction. After getting far enough away I stopped and looked (Y/n) dead in the eyes "Your not safe..." I spoke quietly "What?" She said a taken back. "I need all classes with you your not safe please I'm doing this for you!" I almost yelled but she didn't speak she didn't even move "I can't tell her what's happening I can't tell her what I did... at lest not yet I will keep it a secret until the time is right" I thought looking at the frozen girl in front of me "I will keep her safe... I have to... don't I at least until I get my part of the deal" she started mumbling  but I couldn't understand what she was saying her eyes started turning black. I then realized what has happening 'he' was already trying to take control but it's to soon. I picked her up and ran out of the school towards the woods I got strange looks but I don't care I need (Y/n) in her right mind I need her to fulfill her side of the deal! After getting deep enough into the woods I sat her down and started shaking her "(Y/N)! SNAP OUT OF IT! YOU CAN FIGHT HIM! C'MON (Y/N) I DIDN'T  PICK YOU FOR NO REASON! NOW SNAP OUT OF IT!!" I yelled shaking her repeatedly "Please... c'mon (N/n) pl-please..." I said starting to cry. "Why am I crying over this mortal flesh bag" I thought looking at the girl with (H/c) hair that I was now holding in my arms. Her eyes started to go back to normal her amazing (E/c) eyes opens for a second but then closed. "Bill long time no see" I heard the annoyingly calm voice come from behind me "What do you want?!" I yell still holding (Y/n) "You care a lot for that there mortal what is she? Is she your girlfriend?" His vice said in a mocking tone. "I will give you 3 seconds to leave!" I yelled turning to look at him "Aww c'mon Bill you could at least say my name and greet me" the smirk on his face was unbearable "Never would I greet you after what you did" I picked (Y/n) up she was shaking slightly. This is all my fault "Hey you came to me bill and now your mad?" He said putting a gloved hand on my shoulder I shook it off and walked away back to our house. After getting home I laid her down on the couch and snapped my fingers and made soup. I covered her with a blanket and walked to my room today did not go as planned at all.... my be tomorrow will be better.
________________________________
Bill: WHY DID YOU MAKE ME SOUND SO SOFT!!!! I WOULD NEVER BE THAT WHY WITH ANYONE!!!!!
Me: Yo calm down geez it's a fanfic of course your gonna be a soft boy just for the reader
Bill: That's just stupid why can't I just act like my awesome self that everyone loves?
Me: Can you not go one day without complaining about something?
Bill: .... -.-
Me: Exactly x3
——————————————————————
Hellooooo I'm sorry I know this is late but it's here! This chapter was really shot I'm sorry and I know it's not my best work. I hope you like the little mystery on who the person is and the cliffhanger. So why don't y'all take guesses to who the 'he' is. Anyways I hope you enjoyed vote and comment if you liked this chapter byeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
- N.C