Chapter 30: What Once Was Lost Is Now Found

(Y/n) P.O.V
A few months later
(DREAM WORLD)

I finally fell asleep everything felt normal there, I could move and speak unlike in reality. A faint glow lit up in the farthest corner I walk near it but as I walked things appeared. The first thing to appear was me walking into the grease dinner then meeting Dipper and Mabel, next was Me walking in the forest seeing Bill's statue. I smiled seeing the way I was once afraid of the woods. Then it showed me being hugged by Mabel on the first day of school, Then the fight with Dipper, that one hurt a lot. The store shopping in my head that made me laugh seeing Bill get all flustered in his sweater. I seen the orange and red flares looking away, I couldn't bare to he the house on fire again it hurt the most. I seen the dance where me and Dipper singed together, and the same night I made the deal with Bill. I seen meeting Tad in my dream then waking to see Bill worried.. "He really does care" I said into the abyss. I seen everyone in the Pines Twins room for the sleep over. Candy confessed to me, Bill and I had our first kiss, and Dipper told me how he really felt. I remember going to the Greasy Dinner to get food and Dipper and Bill got into a fight "That's the day I got the triangle on my eye, I wonder if it's still there" I thought still walking through my memories. The memory that came next caused me to cringe, it was Tad and I dancing in my dream
Next was me standing in the forest with Pacifica and Gideon when they summoned Tad. The memories where getting a bit mixed up but that was normal the memory I seen next made me realize Bill was the one I truly loved. Our first date everything was perfect, I smile when I seen him float to me showing off what he had done. I seen us laying on the floor with him watching Star Star vs. The Forces Of Evil I laughed at how invested he was in it. After that everything got fuzzy and grey I looked around to see a Man in a yellow and black suit. "Bill!" I yelled tackling him into a hug "Your okay" he said hugging me back tight "I miss you I'm sorry for everything but where you really using me, did you really make that deal?" I looked at him in the eyes "At first I was, I thought if I could get in contact with a human the I could destroy a dimension I didn't believe there was a key at first then you freed me. I met you though not a key, and I did make the deal before all of this I didn't know I would love you (Y/n)" he said in a guilty tone. "It's fine but Bill-" I said with my tone getting sharp his face dropped at first before I finished "I love you to" I let a smile over take my face he left out a chuckle. I closed my eyes with all my dreams fading.

(IN REALITY)

I opened my eyes seeing Bill beside me in his human form. Looked at him "I might have you in the dreams but I miss you being here" he mumbled kissing my cheek. I felt happiness bubble up inside me "I wish I was able to hug you" I thought Bill was making it obvious he was reading my thoughts by hugging me. I tried cuddling closer "I missed you" I heard my voice whisper in his ear. He pulled back and looked at me "I can talk" I said covering my mouth "And move" he finished looking dumb struck. "Dipper!!!" I yelled hoping he was near "(Y/n)? I-it worked!" He said running in the living room "I didn't think I would" I said smiling. "Wait... do you mean my kill actually freed her like in a fairytale move??" Bill said completely confused but happy. "No you Dippy, (Get it Dippy, Dipper? No... okay) Yesterday Dipper gave me an elixir Ford made to free me from the prison like thing" I said smiling "Man... I wanted to be your prince" Bill said pouting, I flicked his forehead saying "You are smart one" he smiled "Pain is hilarious!" His snickering making me raise an eyebrow. All of a sudden he started glowing "Hehe I guess pain won't be funny anymore" he said as the light faded leaving his demon form as a Tattoo on his arm. "Wait Bill what happened??" I asked "I'm human now a different form and a different time" he said pulling me into a hug. At this point everyone was in the living room "Now since I have the whole Pines family here, (Y/n) will you-" The sound of a camera making him freeze "Scrapbook-ortunity" Mabel yelled Iaughed giving a smile "Sorry continued Bill" she said giving a sheepish smile. "(Y/n) Will you be my girlfriend?" He said smiling I looked him in the eyes "Yes" I said placing a kiss on his lips "It's about time Stan and Dipper said in sync. I laughed "Can I have a picture for the Scrapbook???" Mabel said jumping up and down holding her camera. I looked at Bill only for him to pull me close and deepening the kiss he pulled away for a moment to whisper "Je t'aime chéri".
---------------------------------------------------------
Me: Bill? Where are you??
Bill: *sniffles*
Me: Are you okay?
Bill: No! YOU ENDED THE BOOK N.C!!!
Me: It had to end Bill everything has to end at some point...
Bill: I want the book to last forever *Glares*
Me: But it can't Bill, It's a part of life... Things change and things end...
*wipes crying eyes*
It was fun while it lasted.......
---------------------------------------------------------

1-12-12 7-15-15-4 20-8-9-14-7-19 3-15-13-5 20-15 1-14 5-14-4

Hello dear reader this is the last chapter I hope you enjoyed this mystical journey. Although the book is over it does mean the fun has to end.

Li brxu uhdglqj wklv,

FRQJUDWXODWLRQV!!

Brx fudfnhg wkh frgh. Wkh ixq ri 'Pb Orvw Oryh' lvq'w ryhu mxvw bhw. Frpphqw wkdw brx ghflskhuhg wklv phvvdjh. L zloo kdyh d vshfldo vwrub Fkdswhu zdlwlqj iru brx d prqwkdiwhuwkh odvw Fkdswhu! Sohdvh gr qrw sxw wkh ghflskhuhg yhuvlrq ri wklv lq wkh Frpphqwv li brx nqrz, Wkdqn brx!

      Sincerely, N.C

"REMEMBER REALITY IS AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYEEEEE"