Chapter 29: A X O L O T L

So because I just realized how late I am on my updated I decided to treat you all and give you another update!

SLIGHTLY SHORT CHAPTER!!!!

No one's P.O.V

The girl wandered the woods looking for where all the commotion was coming from. When she walked to a clearing she seen a familiar man with yellow and black hair hugging a girl. "I see you finally watch from the view of others, Saved a dimension from destruction, and found a new home with the humans of the earth." Her distorted voice catching everyones attention. Bill gently let go of (Y/n) and walked to cloe "You where..." his voice leaving him in disbelief "You have Invoked my name before your first demise" her voice staying calm as she talked. "All of the pain you caused in the past the people you hurt-" when she said that Bill's brother William sat on the floor but as soon as be went to hug him he vanished "The ones you completely killed!" Her voices raised as millions of people from his dimension including Bill's late parents. He shuddered seeing them, "I didn't mean to do it... to ruin everything." He thought closing his eyes falling to his  knees it was painful to relive the past. "Even after all your transgressions you called upon me, when I felt you where in contact with something... or should I say someone who was almost as powerful as me- " She glanced over to (Y/n) "-This 'Key' as you and Tad kept calling her I wanted to see and talk to her in person... she was decent enough but more importantly I remember her." Bill looked to her "What do you mean?" He asked dumbfound. A sigh escaped Cloe's lips "One year after you where 'Killed' I picked a 12 year old girl to be strong enough to free a demon from there prison, (Y/n) (L/n) she was the strongest I ever let loose... she shouldn't have been able to leave gravity falls but as strong as her power was she managed to leave with her adoptive mom... who in the end returned..." Cloe's glaze fell to the ground. She cleared her throat "I suppose I no longer need this form" she said giving a small smile, a light erupted from her as she shifted into her true for of an AXOLOTL. "Bill Cipher you have Invoked my name so there for your crimes have been absolved, but it is yet a different time and when the time comes I shall give you a different form you will no longer be a demon but a human, you have until the girl returns to herself" She said. A light glow surround Bill as he seen his life go from a child to an adult he relived every memory for a moment "Behave Kid.... Bad things are coming your way" Bill said placing a ghostly hand on his younger human form. He slowly changed in to his human from although he was still a demon he had both eyes. "WOW SO THIS IS WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE TWO EYES!!!" He yelled looking around "Yes now behave, Goodbye Bill Cipher" She said closing her eyes disipering. Bill closes his eyes and when he opened them he was standing there still hugging (Y/n) "Bill.. are you alright to changed from human form to demon then back to human... and you've been hugging her for ten minutes what happened?" Dipper asked "I'm still a demon until (Y/n) is back... a different form and a different time" Bill said Dipper shook his head without asking anymore questions.
---------------------------------------------------------
Chapter visual aid

---------------------------------------------------------Hello! My lovely readers! This Chapter really ment a lot to me not sure why but I think it's my favorite! If you like this story don't forget to vote and comment! I love you all thanks for t...

Hello! My lovely readers! This Chapter really ment a lot to me not sure why but I think it's my favorite! If you like this story don't forget to vote and comment! I love you all thanks for the support byeee!!!
    -N.C