Chapter 26: Heartache

No Ones P.O.V

(Y/n) walked into the house being greated by the purple square in his human form. "Hello my dear is it done?" He grabbed her hand pulling her close dull eyes meeting Tads own "Yes" the monotoned voice said. A grin took place on Tads face as he let his control over (Y/n) go. She sat on the ground, (E/c) eyes looking around "Thank you I wouldn't have been able to do it on my own" her voice was soft with a hint of relief, Tad kneeled in front of her. "So now that you broke your deal will you make the deal with me?" His voice was no longer humdrum like usual, seeing her shake her head. "Perfect, The deal I would like to make with you my dear is, You help me leave gravity falls, your the key the only one who can pull the weirdness from the weirdness barrier, once something as strong as me passes I can take it down completely, and in return I make you queen of my perfect world and I will always want you!" He gave a lopsided grin "Is it a deal (Y/n)?" He put his hand out, with a shaky hand (Y/n) shook his hand. Tad snapped his fingers a crown appearing on both of there heads "You are now mine and no one elses" Tad whispered before kissing her roughly on the lips. Her heart racing fast as she tried to push him off, but to no avail his grip was to strong. When he finally let go he let out a happy hum with a closed eye smile before backing away. When he finally backed away and opened his eyes he looked confused "Did you not like that Queen of my perfect world?" His voice changing demonic for a moment. Her glare focused on him but not saying a word as he stood up turned on his heal walking away "Feel free to roam around the house" Tad waved her off as he went to his study. (Y/n) slowly forced herself to stand she walked around the normal looking house until she found the kitchen.

(Y/n) P.O.V

After the events that happened I decided to force myself to walk around and look for food. When I came to the kitchen the only thing I found to eat was bread I sighed. I walked to the door of the study not wanting to see Tad right now. I decided not to go in but before I could leave I heard his voice from the other side of the door "Come in my dear I won't bite... maybe" I could hear the devilish smirk on his face. I walked in the room looking right at him "All you have to eat is bread" I bluntly said "Is the bread not to your liking?" He said giving a side ways look "I mean I like bread but it would be nice if you had something to go with it" I said raising an eyebrow "Oh okay-" he snapped his fingers having things to make a sandwich appeare "Is this good?" His voice was now back to it's annoying humdrum type. I nodded and took it from him walking out I could see a slight look in his eye pain maybe? I ignored it and went to make food.

Bill's P.O.V

I pace back and forth outside the mystery shack Dipper looking in disbelief. "What deal Bill" Dipper asked "She wanted to know her past..." my voice dropped to a whisper Dipper put a hand on my back while Mabel hugged me. "It feels nice to have people care, I destroyed all of this- everything like this I had just for power... It was a mistake" I thought gently letting a few stray tears fall. "Guys... I loved her, I-" my words got stuck in my throat as I choked out a sob "I'm scared I lost her..." It hurts so much. The extreme mental pain I felt causing me to turn a light shade of blue. Mabels embraced on my tightened around me and Dipper joined in "Well get her back but we need a plan" Dipper said strongly. We walked into the shack my soft sniffles filling the room "Grunkle Ford!!!" Dipper yelled "Grunkle Stan!!!" Mabel yelled right after. Sixer and Fez came running into the room grabbing the twins "Are y'all okay, what did Bill do to you" The older twins said in sync. I sent the Death stairs my eyes red signaling I had been crying. "What do y'all know about Tad Strange?" Mabel asked, smiling Ford answered "Oh you mean the nice normal man who lives he-" he was cut off by Dipper "He's a demon not a normal person, he's Bill's cousin to be exact" I looked at Ford his face twisting in fear. "No Bill killed his whole family how... I've looked in to Tad Strange but... The Ocrical..." My eyes widening that was the answer. "What! Even Bill can't be that evil" Mabel and Dipper yelled in sync they looked between there Grunkle and I. I light a sigh slip through my lips before speaking. "He's right, I killed my parents and destroyed my own dimension, but some escaped including my cousin and brother" I said avoiding there looks. Before they could said anything I spoke up "You said the Orical told you about my past?" Ford shook his head waiting for me to continue "It's also known as the AXOLOTL, the thing I called for before I 'died'" I said adding quotations on the end.
---------------------------------------------------------
Here's a small visual for what happened between you and Tad

---------------------------------------------------------Here's a small visual for what happened between you and Tad

---------------------------------------------------------This was a roller coaster but as you can see it's slowly coming to the end

This was a roller coaster but as you can see it's slowly coming to the end. I hope you liked this I love you that you for the support. Don't forget to vote and Comment! If you really like this story recommend it to so fellow GF fans!!
     -N.C