Chapter 16: 7 Minutes In Heaven (Part 2)

Candy's P.O.V

I looked over at (Y/n) it was really dark and I couldn't see anything. I reached my hand out and touched her hand but she moved it away from me "Candy I had no idea you felt that way about me, your a nice girl but I don't like you like that..." her voice rang out in the silent room "I understand" I said looking down
pulling my hand back into my lap. "If that's the case stay away from Dipper got it?" My voice that was once soft and sweet towards her was now hard and full of hate. "What?" She sounds utterly confused which is so adorable in my opinion she is just adorable in general. Her (H/l) (H/c) is beautiful, he bright (E/c) shine in a dark room like this. I think I just love her if I'm being honest "I want him and your competition now I can tell you like him" I said I can't let her know how much I just realized I liked her so I'm gonna use Dipper to hide it. "Dipper and I are just friends" she said moving on the other side of the closet sitting in the corner. I sighed "Yea whatever" after saying that the door opened "We already looked at the next pair (Y/n) stay in there!" Mabel called from out side I looked at who was beside of the closet and sure enough there stood Dipper.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I was sitting with my head against the wall "Hi Dipper" I said as he sat beside of me "How did you know it was me???" He said in a whine voice that was a bit cute. "I've been in the room with everyone except you" I laughed "Oh yea" he said a bit embarrassed "I'm never playing this again" I said laying my head on Dipper. I explained what Candy said to me about her crush I didn't tell about her telling me to say away from him though. "Wait she has a crush on you to?!" He exclaimed I laughed and shook my head "Wait what do you mean her to?" I said calling him out you could feel him tense up "W-well y-you see" he stuttered "You like me to?" I said looking at him with a grin "WHAT! I-I" he sat up and started panicking "Dipper I'm kidding" I said laughing he looked at me with a smile. "But your not wrong" he said before he realized it "Crap! I um I didn't mean to say that out loud" he said covering his face. I smiled at the drown headed boy and moved his hands "Dipper I'm not gonna lie your cute and but I like someone else" I said holding his hands interlacing our finger "Maybe in another life" he mumbled "In another life" I said giving him a small kiss on the cheek. I laid my head back on his shoulder "Hey Dipper?" I said suddenly "What is it" his voice was staring to sound tired "I found you because of a book" I whispered "Hm? A book?" He asked a Little more awake now "Yea" I said. We both where quite after that for a while actually. "Okay it's been way more than 7 minutes did they fall asleep" said getting up "No they couldn't have" Dipper said getting up after me "Hey!" I yelled hitting the door. Nothing so me and Dipper both hit the door yelling until someone finally opened it. I looked up to see Stan in front of me. He looked at Dipper and smirked "Do I want to know what you kids where doing in there?" He asked raising a playful eyebrow at us "Grunkul Stan!!!" Dipper whined. Stan chuckled and walked out Dipper walked over and kicked Mabel, Candy, and Grenda. " You kick Bill I'm to scared of him he will kill me but he won't kill you" Dipper said walking to his bed I laughed and walked over to Bill and kicked him really hard he woke up instantly. "What the hell was that for?!" He yelled glaring and Dipper and I as we laughed "That's for falling asleep and leaving me locked in the closet Mr. Dorito" I said smirking and Dipper laughing more at the name I gave Bill. "Oh yea and for that name you get pay back" Bill said grabbing my waist and pulling me to the ground with him "Oi! Bill let me go" I said trying to wiggle out of his grasp but it was to tight "I don't think so (Y/n) you called me a Dorito" he said making his grip a bit tighter. "Dipper help me!!!!!" I said reaching my arms out to him he smirked "Sorry (N/n) but your on your own I'm scared of Bill" he said playfully I looked back at him with a playful smile "Coward!" He just shrugged and laid down on his bed. "So are you comfy?" Bill cooed "No" I said laying limp and uncomfortable in his arms "Fine" he said losing his grip enough for me to move but not get away. I turned and faced him "There's that pretty face with those pretty lips" he sat up and cooed in my ear before he gave me a soft quick kiss. "Now go to sleep (N/n)" he said looking me in the eyes "But I can't sleep" I pouted he kissed me again this time a bit ruff "Now you can" he smiled his eye glowing yellow that's the last thing I seen before falling asleep.
——————————————————————
Hiya soo this was fun to make and I'm really excited for the next chapter and hope you all are to! Anyways if you liked this chapter don't forget to vote and comment!! Byeeeeeeee!!!!
- N.C