Chapter 17: Not again

(Y/n) P.O.V

I opened my eyes and seen a sunset with a familiar purple headed person sitting next to me reading. "Tad?" I questioned "Oh your up my dear" he smiled and held out a hand reluctantly I took it and stood up. We where in the middled of a lake on a boat "Isn't beautiful dear?" He asked holding my hand as I stared starstruck at the beauty. The sun was just setting and the moon was coming out "Yes it's wonders" I spoke "I'm glad you like it" after he said that the boat started movie. I stood perfectly still just admiring the sunset Tad turned towards me and took both of my hands in his he put them around his neck and placed his hands on my waist. "Tad I don't know how to dance" I lied "Then I will teach you" he said tightening his grip "Your a lot better than you think dear" he said spinning me. "Why are you here?" I asked "What do you want?" I finished now looking down "Well you see I'm here to collect something from Cipher but he doesn't seem to want to give it to me" he said. "That doesn't explain why you come to my dreams Strange" I raised an eyebrow and he let out a low chuckle "I understand now why Bill wants to protect you, you are un like any other mortal. Both Bill and I are demons but that doesn't bother you, why is that?" He asked even though he already knew the answer. "Reasons" I spoke looking him in the eyes "Dear you know I could come to the mortal world with you if you just say the word" he said as he let go and bowed. "Oh really and what must I say to have you there" I asked music started to play in the background (que music at the top ^) He smiled before he whispered in my ear "Come to me let's make a deal" I looked at him shaking "But then you have to make a deal with me when I come to the world or we could just stay in your head and dance forever" he said smiling "But then I would have to break my deal with Bill I-i can't do that!" I stuttered. "If you don't wish to you don't have to I will still be here" he spoke pulling me into a waltz. "Your not as bad as Bill made you out to be" I said staring at the sunset behind him "Really you must be the first to ever think that" he said humming to the music.

3rd Person P.O.V

She smiled at him gazing into loving purple eyes "Will you be here tomorrow?" She asked "I will be here as long as you want me to I am your protector after all" he said picking her up spinning her around. She laughed at this "Your my protector of what thought Tad?" She questioned "Of anything that wishes to harm you Dear" he sat her down and took a seat beside her and opened up his book. He stared reading while she just stared at him in disbelief and amazement taking in all his features. "Goodbye Dear" he said vanishing from her dream leaving her all lone on the boat in the middle of the lake.

Bill's P.O.V

I stared at her loving face taking in all her features I placed a small kiss on her head. She was smiling in her sleep so I decided to go visit her but I couldn't enter her dream. "Tad" I cursed under my breath "not again" I said seeing her body light up a bit. I wasn't able to enter her dream at all Tad had put up a force feld around her when morning can I tried again but still nothing. A smile was plastered on her face and soon her (E/c) eyes opened up and she stared at me "Good morning" she said blinking a few times. "Good morning (N/n)" I hugged her and you could hear talking from behind us so I looked and there stood Mabel with a camera. She took a picture of us and ran out I realized we where all cuddled up together "Shooting Star I'm going to kill you!" I yelled standing up chasing after her. After getting to the kitchen I took her camera and deleted the photo "No pictures of me got it shooting Star?" I said going through her photos to make sure she had no more of me. "Yea yea Bill can I have my camera back now?" She said holding out her hand "Fine" I gave it back to her and walked back upstairs "Yea, no I can't come I'm busy today..." I heard (Y/n) talking to someone "What do you mean I'll pay if I don't go?" Her voice sounded a bit scared she sighed before speaking again "Okay okay, I'll be there but first I have to make an excuse for why I'm leaving" was she on the phone. "Look Pacifica I don't want to lie to my friends or Bill, but I'm going to so this better be good got it?" Her voice was cold and laced with venom I liked it "Yea okay whatever bye" she hung up and sighed. "(N/n)" I said in a sing song voice walking in the room her head shot up and she tried to hide her phone. "Oh hi Bill" she smiled "where you talking to someone I asked seeing if she would lie to me "No why do you ask?" She's lying why is she lying "I'm sorry Bill" she thought. "No reason I just thought you were on the phone, I can't to tell you were all going to the Diner to eat" I said holding out a hand. "Oh alright we should go then" she smiled and took my hand walking down stairs with me.
——————————————————————
Hiya new chapter yay! If you enjoy it don't forget to comment and vote! I will see you in the next chapter! Byeeeeee!!!!
- N.C