Fifty eight: Captured [5]

"By the way Luna, not that I mean to be rude or anything but, you seem... oddly unusual today." Hikari remarked looking at Luna at the mirror who was by her side washing her face.

"Is it?" She bluntly replied.

Hikari thought that Luna whad been oddly quiet, she usually talk alot more too, but today seems different. Perhaps she's just in a bad mood.

"Well, probably because I'm just tired." Luna replied again.

"I see... Um, right! I'm not sure whether it's alright to ask you this but..." Hikari trailed off looking at Luna's bewildered expression "are you...and Shiki, you know, a thing?"

Luna' eyes widen, she couldn't believe she's hearing this from them, but she eventually chuckled after, "Him? And me? Of course not, why would you think if that?"

"Well, you seem to never interact within the room but oddly interactive with one another outside. It's almost like-"

"Were dating in secret?" Luna interjected, a snort escaped her mouth.

Hikari nodded not uttering a word.

"How's your brother?" Luna asked breaking the silence, but hikari only responded with a smile.

Luna just shook her head chuckling still as she turn the faucet on and washed her hands.

"Then do you think you and the SC president can work out?" Hikari implored, changung the topic.

The sudden statement halted Luna, turning her head at Hikari who was fixing her braids. Luna frowned as she turned off the faucet.

"Why would you ask that?"

Luna flinched when Hikari glanced at her wearing still wearing her innocent smile that made Luna felt an eerie present from her.

Elmira who was outside the washroom, together with Luna's beast was crouch down at the door side waiting for the two. She went with them for she didn't exactly felt being left alone with the others since Elmira wasn't close with them unlike towards Hikari.

Suddenly she was shadowed by a figure standing in front of her. She lift up her head to see the student council president smiling.

"Oh, president, what...what are you doing here?" Elmira asked standing up, but Dion didn't say anything while she winced when the two beast suddenly started growling at Dion.

She couldn't understand, Dion was just standing there, is he perhaps just checking bathrooms inspecting them?

Finally, Dion spoke as she glance to Ekmira smiling. "I was told to inspect bathrooms floor to floor, is someone inside?"

"O-oh! Yes, Hikari and Luna's inside." Elmira replied, nodding.

"Hmm... I see, then I'll just get back to this after the others." After that, Dion bid his farewell to Elmira.

Elmira got nervous for nothing, she guess her thought was right all along.

But... what's this eerie feeling?

****

"...What?" Shiki asked in disbelief.

Rinalyn eyes starting to wander around, not really knowing where to look, panicking as she can feel the words becoming stuck within her throat.

She took a deep breath and slowly sighed and look straight into Shiki."Listen," she started pulling herself together, "I resent you, you know that right? But perhaps I just hated you. Maybe I was just blinded by the thought that I resent you, that I have to."