05

Haerin's pov

Its already night time when we got to our dorm,Hyein told me that she was going to shower, Minji was just standing outside the door and I got nothing to do. I decided to walk outside, I told Hyein that we're just going to the campus garden and walk for a bit. We were walking and saw Niki but he's with someone so, Minji and I walk a little closer and saw Niki with a boy that looks like a girl so, We followed them and saw them kissing, I immediately teared up and I felt someone hugging me, I looked and saw Minji,"Okay Rin we gotta go back or else it will flood" she said in a teasing way, I slapped her arm and giggle, she wiped my tears and we went back to our dorm. We arrived at the dorm and there was Hyein putting some skincare or whatsoever,"Your eyes be red af" Hyein said,"Well duh who wouldn't cry if *sobs* their bf cheated on them" I said,"Gurl come here" Hyein said, I went up to her and she gave me a hug and I cried on her shoulder, the door opened and it was Minji, Hyein asked Minji,"Did you know what happened?","Well she saw Niki making out with someone" Minji responded,"I will kill that bitch if I found her" Hyein said, "Language Miss Lee" I said while sobbing,"Okayy Miss Kang" she responded in a teasing way,"You better stop crying because we have school tomorrow" Hyein said, "Okay Okay" I said, suddenly Minji spoke, "What does Miss Kang want?" asked by her, I looked at her and said "Don't call me Miss Kang" I said,"Okayyy but do you want anything?" she asked,"Um McDonald's will be nice" I responded,"What from McDonald's?" she asked,"3 Burgers, 3 Fries and 3 Coffee" I replied and handed her the money but she didn't accept it,"Its my treat" she said in a fun way, I was still hugging Hyein because I really need it,"Gurl I think MJ has a crush on you" Hyein said,"Who's MJ?" I asked, "Are you dumb, Minji" she said in a teasing way, I slapped her gently, "Well if she have a crush on me, I would probably like her back" I said, Hyein looked shock, "U like her" she asked, I nodded, she started jumping out of nowhere and screaming "YIEEEEE!"
I told her to stop and she stop but she didn't stop smiling.

"A few minutes later"

Minji arrived with the food and we started eating, in the middle of nowhere while eating Hyein keeps smiling and her feet swinging around,
Minji asked Hyein,"What has gotten into you?" she asked in a confused way,"Nothinggg~~" Hyein said while smiling,I immediately slapped the fuck out of her,"Why did you do that for" she asked,"Because you being weird" I responded. My sadness disappeared while with them, I was now happy but still I can't get over Niki kissing a boy. I was about to sleep but I got a message it was from Niki:

Rikii:Heyy my lovee
                                       Rinrin: Hmm.
Rikii: Are you mad???
read at 9:00pm

I just read him, I didn't want to talk to a cheater.

"A few minutes later"
We decided to go to sleep because we have school tomorrow and it was a tiring day after all, Minji wanted to sleep on the floor but I refused because the floor was so cold and she might wake up to back pain so I insisted she sleeps next to me, good thing she nodded. I can't sleep my head was full of thinking, I can't get over the part where Niki was making out with a boy. I got my phone and started to open it, as I was about to play a game a hand turned of my phone, I looked and it was Minji, "Go to sleep" she said,"I can't sleep" I replied, she opened her eyes and she tucked my hair in my ear, "You should get some sleep, it's a tiring day" she said, "Can you help me sleep?" I asked,
she nodded,"What are the things that makes you sleep?" she asked,"Some music" I responded,"What music?" she asked, "Probably Cool With You by Newjeans(Stream Cool With You😉💙)
I got surprised when she hummed the song and I got sleepy and dozed off.

Annyeonggg💙
Wowwww Minji humming Cool with you😉
Please vote for this chapter💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙
*I forgot to add the part when haerin is taking care of minji's black eye so I'll probably add it on the next part*

Annyeonggg💙Wowwww Minji humming Cool with you😉 Please vote for this chapter💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙 *I forgot to add the part when haerin is taking care of minji's black eye so I'll probably add it on the next part*

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙