13

"The Next Day "
Haerin's pov

I woke up and told the university that I can't go to attend my classes,I packed up some clothes,while packing,Hyein woke up, "Haerin?" Hyein called,"Hmm?" I asked,"Where are you going?" she asked,"Oh I'll be talking to my father" I said,"Ahh Okay" she said,"Wait what day is it today?" she added,"August 1st" I said,"Bummer!" she said,"Why what's up" I asked,"It's national girlfriend day today" she said,"Really? Well come here" I said,she went to me,I hugged her,"Woahh what's going on" she asked,"I know you'll be left out today because of the gf stuff" I said,"Yea I'll be left out, that's why I don't feel like going to school" she said,poor Hyein gonna be left out,"Well I tell you what, I will bring you something when I come back" I said,"Okay!" she said,"Btw are you coming?" she added,"Coming where?" I said,"Haewon's sleep over" she asked, "I think" I said,"Yay!!" Hyein shouted,"shhh someone is still sleeping " I said,"Oh sorry Yayy" Hyein said,I told Hyein to wake Minji up,"My head hurts!!" Minji said,"Did you drink alot Minji??" Hyein asked,"Hmm" Minji said,"I'll tell you to Haerin!!" Hyein said in a teasing way,"Nooo" Minji said, what they didn't know is I heard the full conversation and I was kinda mad at Minji,"Haerinn!" Hyein called,"What??" I asked,"Minji---- " she was cutted off, I went there and I saw Minji putting her hand into Hyein's mouth,Minji pulled away,"Minji drank alot am I right?" I asked,"How did you knowww?" Hyein asked,"I could hear your conversation hahahah" I said,"You're in trouble Minjii" Hyein teasingly said, "Minji pack up we're leaving" I said,"Huhh" she said,"I'm going to my dad's house for a talk" I said,"K" Minji said, as I was brushing my teeth, I thought about what happened yesterday, "Um Rin why are you smiling?" Minji spoke,fuck I was smiling while thinking about what happened yesterday,"I-Uh-Um" I stuttered,"What?" Minji asked,"Did yk what happened yesterday?" I asked,"What happened?" Minji asked,"Nothingg" I said in relief,"Rin tell me" Minji said,"No~~" I said,"I'll get you" Minji said, with that we turn into a dog chasing a cat,we stopped into Hyein saying enough,"Aren't you guys leaving yet?" Hyein asked,"Right" Minji said."Hyein-ahh we're going " I said,"Wait" Hyein said, she ran and hugged us both,"Hyein don't worry we'll be back later" Minii said,"You guys are going??" Hyein said,"Yeahh!" I said,"YAYY!!!" Hyein said,"Bye Hyein Love youuu" Minji said,"Love youu tooo" Hyein said, we left the dorm,"Now when are you gonna tell me what happened yesterday " Minji asked,"That was nothing " I said,Minji suddenly carried me,"put me down!" I said,"Not until you tell me what happened yesterday " Minji said,"Fine,we kissed and touched each other's breast" I said,Minji did put me down,"Really??" Minji asked, I nodded,"But did we removed our clothes?" Minji asked,"No" I said, "Pheww" she said,"Pheww what?" I asked,"I'll tell you when we get there" Minji said, "Fine" I said, I called an uber, we hopped in the uber, I could see that the driver is giving me stares and winking at me through the mirror, I felt uncomfortable, I think Minji saw my hands moving non-stop, so she grabbed me hand and held it,"Min." I whispered,"Hmm?" She said,"I'm uncomfortable" I whispered,"To what?" she whispered back,"the driver he keeps on staring at me" I whispered, Minji took her blazer off and gave it to me, I was wearing a short skirt, but I decided to just wore it, Minji looked at me legs idk why, she grabbed a blanket from her bag and putted on my legs, "Thank you Min" I whispered,"No problem my love" Minji said, am I hearing it right my love??, I blushed and grabbed her hand and held it.

"2 hours later"

Minji woke me up and told us we were here, we grabbed our stuff and went to my house, I was still wearing Minji's blazer, it was comfortable in it, I knocked on the door seeing dad opening it,"Haerin" Dad said,"Hi dad" I said, "Dad can we talk?" I added,"Sure, but let Minji stay here" dad said,"No dad I will bring her" I said, we are at my dad's office,"Now what do you want to talk about " Dad asked,"I want to live in an apartment " I said,"What do you mean live in an apartment " Dad said,"You have luxury stuff, you have a home and other stuff " Dad added,"I just wanna live alone" I said,"Who will pay for it" Dad asked,"Idk" I said,"See you even don't know who will pay for it" Dad said,"I also wanna talk about the things you said to Minji and our relationship" I said,Dad was shocked "You told her didn't you!" Dad shouted at Minji,"You even told her that she can never be in love with me?!?!" I said, "Well yeah because I will plan who you'll gonna marry!!" Dad angrily said,"Why is it you plan huh, is my life, I'm not you fucking puppet!!" I shouted,"Don't you swear me Kang Haerin!" Dad said,"Idgaf!" I said,"That's why I wanna get an apartment! To be away from you!" I shouted,"You wanna get away from me?!?! Dad angrily shouted,"Well yea!"I said, Dad slapped me hard, Minji came to me,"Haerin stop" Minji said,"Don't worry this will finish" I said,"I wanna get my inheritance!" I shouted, I already knew how much my inheritance is,"Fine! and don't come back begging me for more!" Dad said,"The only thing I will pay for is your college and that's it" Dad said,"Fine I don't care anyways! " I said,"Also Minji you're fired" Dad said,Minji was stopping her tears,"You can't fire her!" I said,"Why I am the one paying her" Dad said,"You know what dad we're leaving as soon as you give me my inheritance!" I said, I grabbed Minji arm and went to my room, I locked the door,"Minji" I said,"Haerin is it real that your dad is firing me?" she asked,"Idk but if he does don't worry I'll take care of you" I said,"Thanks rin" she said,"Is the slap hard?" she added,"Kinda but I'm used to it" I said," Minji can you help me pack?" I said, Minji nodded, we finished packing in about 3 hours, I looked at the time and it was 1pm, my room is not my room anymore is only a room with a bed and other furniture, dad knocked on the door,"Haerin here's your inheritance" dad said, I opened it and saw lots of money,"Your inheritance is only 5 million " dad said,"Thanks dad we'll be leaving, my dad left and I called a moving van to put my stuff on it,"Minbear" I said,"What were you saying earlier?" I said,"Oh the pheww thing?" she asked,I nodded,"Well uhh lock the door" she said, so I went and locked it, "You said that we didn't took our clothes off" she said,I nodded,"Well uhh you tale it off to find out,I carefully unbuttoned Minji's clothes and I saw bruises on her body, "Minji what is this?" I asked,"I got abused since I was a kid" she said, I hugged her,"Minji I'll take care of that when we have our apartment" I said,"Thanks Rin" she said, I gave her a kiss on the lips,"Woah what's that for" she asked,"Nothing~~" I said, I buttoned Minji's clothes again because the moving van might come, we got my stuff and waited for the moving van,the moving van arrived and I addressed it to my mom's apartment.

"2 hours later"

We arrived at mom's apartment, I knocked on the door,Soobin opened it,"Why is there a moving van?" He asked me,"I'll just put my stuff here because I left dad" I said,"Oh let me call mom" he said, I got some of the stuff and started putting it inside, "Haerin" mom called, "Mom" I said,
"Are you moving here?" Mom asked, "No I just need to put this things here until I found an apartment" I said,"Ahh okk" Mom said,"The apartment on the 4th floor is free" mom added,"Ohh that's great mom, I'll think about it" I said, we finished, "Mom I'll be going back to my dorm thank youu!" I said,"Okayy love youu!" Mom said,"Love yaaa" I said.

Annyeongggg
Please vote for this chapter 💚💚💚
💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚