22

-The Next Day-
Haerin's pov

I was happier than ever when Minji proposed to me,I love Minji in anyway possible, I don't wanna go to the university today is so boring there but I still need to go ughhh, gosh my wife is so pretty, "Good Morning Love" I greeted,"Good Morning too" Minji said in a morning voice, I got ready for my classes.

-Time skip-

I went to the library because it's calming there, Minji was resting her head on my shoulder. I heard Minji snoring and it was kinda cute she fell asleep, I was reading when a guy went up to me, it was fuckin Ni-ki what does he want,"Haerin" Niki said,"What do u want dickhead" I was irritated,"I want to invite you guys to my party" Niki said, this bitch inviting us to a party, "I'll asked my bear about it" I replied,"Ok Hanni,Dani, Hyein and the others is invited though " Niki said, Niki was calm and not crazy wtf did he change or something, "Ok" I said, and he left that was weird. Minji woke up a few minutes later, I went back to reading,"Did you have a good sleep?" I asked, "Ofc who wouldn't have a good sleep when your resting on your future wife's shoulder" Minji said, I was about to speak when Hanni ran up to us,"Haerin have you heard?" Hanni said,"About what?" I asked, "Niki,he said that there was a party at his place and he also told me you guys were invited" Hanni said,"Oh yea about that... " I said,"What party?" Minji said in confusion,"Oh I'll tell you later" I answered,"So you guys coming?" Hanni asked,"Probably not" I replied, "Noice" Hanni said and she left,"So what's the party all about " Minji said, "Idk" I replied, "What do you mean idk but you knew about it" Minji said,"Oh um let me just tell you what happened " I replied, "Kk.. ", " So Niki went up to me and invited us to his party and he acted weird" I replied,"Wdym weird?" Minji asked,"He was not mad, he was calm as ever" I said,"Maybe he's just acting" Minji said,"Probably " I agreed.
_

Finally class is done, Minji and I are heading to my mom's place to have a visit. We arrived at my mom's, I knocked at the door,Mom opened it,"Hi Haerin and Minji!" Mom greeted,"Hi eomma!" I hugged her at the same time,Minji greeted mom too,
"So what brought you guys here?" Mom asked,"I just miss you guys" I replied,"Mom there's something me and ji need to tell you" I added, I looked at Minji and we just nodded,"What's that?" Mom asked, before I could respond Yeji got out of the bathroom, why tf is Yeji here, I missed her so muchh,"Haerin?, Haerin!!!" Yeji called,"Yejii!!!" I said and ran up to hug her, I missed my cousin so much, I looked over at mom and she was talking to Minji, they were having a bond, I walked over,"So what are you gonna tell Rin?" Mom asked,"Umm me and Minji are..... engaged to each other" I responded, Mom looked shock and also Yeji,"They answered my prayer!!!" Mom exclaimed,Minji laughed, "What you mean eomma?" I asked,"The first time I saw Minji I knew that she was perfect for youu!!!" Mom jumped, dayum she do be happy, "Congratulations Kang Haerin!!" Yeji said,"Now I need to find you a pair" I teased,"I already have one dummy" Yeji answered,"Since when" I asked,"A long time ago" Yeji answered,"So who's the lucky guy or girl" I joked,"Shin Ryujin" Yeji answered,"Ooooooooooh~ she must be saur lucky to have my weirdo cousin" I said,"Shut up" Yeji said, I laughed it off, I realized that Soobin wasn't here,"Where's Soobin?" I asked,"He went to the market cuz auntie told him to" Yeji responded.

Hi everyone im very sorry for not updating for a week and school has been hard for me but eh anyways I missed you guyss!!
Please vote for this chapter 💙💙💙

Hi everyone im very sorry for not updating for a week and school has been hard for me but eh anyways I missed you guyss!! Please vote for this chapter 💙💙💙

They're so pretty🤩🤩🤩