11

"The Next Day"
Haerin's pov

I woke up to my alarm buzzing, I looked at the time and it was 6:30, I looked at Hyein and she was dressed up also Minji,"Morning sunshine "
Minji said, I blushed from that,
"Go get ready sunshine" Hyein added,
"What's going on with the name sunshine?" I asked,"Nothing~~" Hyein said in her teasing voice, I rolled my eyes and went to shower, I went out the shower and I was fast af, I was doing my make up when a voice spoke,"Why are you wearing make up" Hyein asked,"You're beautiful Rin" Minji added,"Factsssss" Hyein said, "Umm cause I feel like wearing it" I said, they just nodded, finally I was done and we went to the campus.
We arrived there and all the students were gathered up so we went there, there was a transfer, We didn't care, We just find Hanni and Dani, walking for a few minutes we saw them, holding hands as usual,"Hanni we have bad news" Minji said,"Huh what's that?" Hanni asked,"Well uhh just hear this recording " I said, Hanni heard the record and she bursted out of tears, poor Hanni, Dani came to hug her and comfort her, I winked at Dani and while she was rubbing Hanni's back, she putted a middle finger, and mouthed the word f u, I laughed it off, I could hear some girls saying the transfers were beautiful, eh I didn't care, finally I reached class, "Ok class meet one of the transfers" professor said,"Hi everyone I'm Kim Chaewon" the girl said,Oh so her name is Chaewon I thought to myself, "Ok Chaewon sit next to Jiwoo" prof said, Jiwoo isn't that Haewon's friend I asked myself, Jiwoo is just sitting in front of us so Chaewon would be in front, Minji was silent and zoning out idk why, to break the awkwardness between us I held her hand, she looked at me and asked why,"You were zoning out and being silent so I held your hand" I said, she nodded and didn't let go of my hand for the rest semester and it felt kinda nice.

"Lunch time"

I saw Hanni and Dani still together, damn they can't be separated, Hyein was running to them and Minji still holding my hand idk why did she remembered something or something happened to her, I'm really worried about her and Hanni,"Hanni Pham how are you?" I asked,"Still not in the mood yk" she answered,"Let's go buy lunch I'll buy" I said,"What you mean buy,like you're gonna buy all of us?" Hyein asked, I nodded and "Yay!!! " Hyein said dashing to the canteen,that girl hahaha, We are at the canteen, I asked the girls what they want so I can buy,"Minji what would you like?" I asked, "Anything" Minji finally spoke,
"Let's go" I said and she nodded,"Minji why were you silent earlier?" I asked,
"I just miss my brother" she said, "Who is your brother anyways?" I asked,"V" she said,"ahh okk" I said.

We went to our table after we bought, I saw Niki and Chaewon talking and Chaewon seemed uninterested, I laughed it off, Niki seemed to be bothering her and touching her, I need to help her, Chaewon was signaling help with her hands, I told Minji to wait and I went to them, "Chaeee" I said,Chaewon led a sigh,"Hii" she said,"Let's buy food?"
I asked,"Suree" she said, "I already bought her food so go away" Niki said,"Really where is it" I said,Niki glared and I know what to do, I held Chaewon's hand and told her to run,she nodded and we ran as fast as we can so we can reach our table, I looked back and Niki was chasing us, I looked for Minji and I found her,"Minji help" I said, Minji looked and said why?, "Niki he's chasing us"
I said,"That cheater, let's go to our table" Minji said, We both nodded, "Haerinn" Hyein said,"Who are you?" Dani asked,"Oh I'm Chaewon the transfer" Chaewon said,"Chae?" Hanni asked,"Hanni!" Chaewon said and they hugged, us four was confused,"WHERE IS HAERIN!" Niki shouted,"Fuck!" I said,"What's going on?" Hyein asked, "Well I just saved Chaewon bcs he was touching her" I answered,"My guy being crazy just because a girl saved a girl"Dani added, Haewon ran to us,"Haerin!" Haewon called,"Why?" I asked, "You guys ok?" Haewon asked,"Yeah we're fine" Dani said,"Isn't that the transfer?" Haewon asked, I nodded, "What she doing here?" Haewon asked,"I just saved her from Niki because she was uncomfortable with him" I said,"Ahh okk, Chae and Hanni seemed so close" Haewon said, We agreed,we heard Niki again so we sat on our table and ate our foods,"Hanni and Chaewon why are you so close?" Hyein asked, "Ah because Eunchae is actually friends with her" Hanni said,"Ah okay" Hyein said,"Um I need to go back to our table Lily is probably mad at me" Haewon said and left, while eating Niki went to our table,"You" He said while pointing at me,"Me?" I said, "Chaewon come let's go to our table" Niki said, "She's not going anywhere with you" Hyein said,
"Pfft lies" Niki added,"Actually Hye is not lying" Chaewon said, Niki was shocked,"Leave ius alone" Minji said,
"Or what" Niki said smirking,"Or I'll punch you" Minji said, "Oh now you want to punch me guess what I'll go first" With that Niki punched Minji on the face, Minji was mad and was about to stand when I stopped her, "Minji stop I'll deal with this loser that wants to get my attention" I said,"Now what do you want Niki" I added, "I want you to be my gf again" he said, "Fuck no" I said, "Why is Minji your gf?" he said while putting is tongue out,everyone was staring at us so I did the right thing "Not yet but sure" I said, I heard Hyein said Oohhh hoo!, Niki was about to speak when the principal barge in,"Nishimura riki and the girl that got punched to my office " the principal said,Minji and Niki left and went there, I followed Minji because I'm the one that is in trouble not Minji.

Minji's pov

Why am I here, he should be the one in trouble not me, "I called you two for a talk" principal said, Niki was about to speak when Hyein and Hanni barge in, "May I know why are you here Ms.Lee and Ms.Pham" Principal asked,"Our friend doesn't deserve to be here" Hanni said, Haerin walk in and said,"Niki is the only one that has a problem","He was touching me and I was uncomfortable " Chaewon walked in and added that, "Is that true
Mr.Niki" Principal asked, he shakes his head,"He's lying" Haerin said, "Niki I've known you for 5 fucking years and I know when you are lying"
Haerin added,"Do you want to say something?" Principal asked me, I nodded,"Principal I was just trying to protect Haerin because I'm her bodyguard " I said,"Ah so you're just a bodyguard not a student" the principal asked, I nodded, "Well you guys can go out now, me and Niki will talk" the principal added, we left the principal's office, "I'll treat you guys later for saving me" I said,"Woohoo! Can we bring Haewon?" Hyein asked,"And Eunchae?" Hanni added,"Sure!!" I said and held Haerin's hand, me and Haerin were alone because we decided to split up, Haerin hugged me, "Minji are you okay?" she asked,"Yeahh" I answered, "Does the punch hurt?" she asked,"Kinda but I'm okay" I said, "Minbear you're bleeding you're not okay" she said,"Minbear?" I asked, "Yea because you look like one haha" she said, "Let's go to the clinic we need to heal you up" she said and I nodded, we went to the clinic and looking at this made me think of my brother but I shook it off, I laid down at the clinic bed and Rin was beside me holding my hand,"This may hurt" the nurce said,"Ah" I whispered and squeezed Haerin's hand, a few minutes later it was done, the nurse said to take care and we left, Haerin gave me a kiss on the cheek to make me feel even better, and we went to Haerin's next class.

Follow me on tiktok @ctnipzzzz_
Sorry for posting late, I've been busy anywaysss Minji got punched again huhu
Please vote for this chapter 💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙

Follow me on tiktok @ctnipzzzz_Sorry for posting late, I've been busy anywaysss Minji got punched again huhuPlease vote for this chapter 💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚