20

-The Next Day-
Haerin's pov

I woke up and I have a bad headache, my body doesn't want to leave the bed for some reason, I tried to get up but my head just keeps aching more, I don't think I can attend my classes, Minji woke up,"Good Morning Love~" Minji said in her morning voice,"Morning Min" I said, "Why are you still in bed?" Minji asked, "I have a headache " I said, "How bad rate 1 to 10" Minji said,"Maybe like a 5" I said, "Take a rest Hae, I'll just tell your professors" Minji said, she's such a caring gf, I love her,"Okaay, I love you~" I said,"I love you more~" Minji said. Hyein woke up,"Hae why are you still in your sleeping outfit you're gonna be late" Hyein said,"I can't Hye, I'm resting " I said, (if your wondering where Minji is she's at the shower), "But why?" Hyein asked," I have a bad headache " I said,"Ohh okayy" Hyein said, she got out of bed, I want to get up but I can't this headache do be stopping me, Minji got out of the shower,"How are you feeling?" Minji asked,"Not good" I answered,"I'll go to the university and tell your professors" Minji said,"Okayy" I replied,"It's sailing again!!!" Hyein teased, this kid really needs a gf or a bf but I will not let her have one. Minji and Hyein left together so I was alone.

Minji's pov

I took Hyein to her class and went to Haerin's class, I told all of her professors on how she's doing, I got out of the university missing Haerin, I really wanna marry her but I don't have the money to buy a ring. I got back to our dorm, Haerin was sleeping, she's saurrr cutee, I just sat on the end of the bed. I was playing with my phone when Haerin called me,"Minji?","Yes?" I replied,"Can you be next to me" Haerin said,"Okayy" I said,before I could even know it Haerin was cuddling me,"How is my baby" I asked,"I'm kinda okay" Haerin answered,"Did you have breakfast yet?" I asked, Haerin shook her head,"What do you want?" I asked, "You" Haerin replied, "You already have me" I said,Haerin giggled,"Starbucks" Haerin added, "Copyy do you want me to go there or just deliver?" I asked, "Just deliver, I don't wanna be alone" Haerin said, it feels like I am taking care of a baby rn but I don't mind. i was waiting outside for "her starbucks" when Jungwon walk up to me, gosh when is he even gonna leave me,"Hey you seem lonely" Jungwon said,"Hey" I replied,"So where is your girl best friend" Jungwon said, wait a damn minute what does he mean girl best friend,"What do you mean girl best friend " I asked,"Yk that girl, you said that she's your gf" Jungwon said,"Yeah dumbass Girlfriend no space" I said,"Oh sorry" Jungwon said,"What do you want anyway " I asked,"Go out with me" Jungwom said,"Didn't you hear that I have a girlfriend " I said,"Ik Ik but I wanna take you out" Jungwon said,"I'll ask my gf about it" I acted dumb because I already knew Haerin's answer, then the order arrived, I got the order and immediately walk away, I got to our dorm, I gave Haerin her food,"Minji do you want some?" Haerin asked,"Nah" I refused,"But you haven't eaten breakfast yet" Haerin said,I just became silent cuz I have no excuse,"Come here I'll give you some" Haerin said, I went next to her,"How are you?" I asked,"Good my head's not hurting that much" She said.

Sorry for a short chapter
Please vote for this chapter💙💙💙

Sorry for a short chapterPlease vote for this chapter💙💙💙

💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙