25

-The Next Day-
Haerin's pov

I woke up without Minji on my side and also Hyein wasn't on her bed so I thought to myself she's just in the shower,so I immediately got up and went to our kitchen there I saw her,"Good Morning Hae","Good Morning too Min, How did you sleep?", "Very very comfortable", " Oh I see but where's Hyein?", "Oh she went to her class", " Oh I see wait in class?!?! What time is it?!?" I freaked,"9:30 but relax I already told the school soo yea I can have you today" when Minji said that she began walking to me so I walked backwards, we kept walking until I was pinned on the wall, our faces is just inches away from each other,Minji looks so hot, I couldn't resist myself so I grabbed her face and kissed it, her arms was wrapped around my waist, Minji's tongue went into my mouth and I left a moan, Minji sucked and licked my neck while I was moaning, we were about to get dirty when we pulled away, "Min we should lock the door" I said while smirking, Minji nodded and ran to lock the door and ran back to me, I was laying on the bed when she came back, then she went on top me and started to suck my neck again,minji was rubbing my center and  I moaned, she took her pants off and and also mine, she was already smirking and we were naked af so thing was about to get dirty when someone called,"Fuck! Seriously " Minji was annoyed, "Shh just answer it" I tried to calm her, so she answered it,(Minji is still on top of Hae) I also told her to put it on speaker, "Hello?" Minji responded,"Hi is this Kim Minji?" the caller asked,"Yes and why?", "I'm your aunt and your mom had an accident" the caller replied,"What kind of accident to be fact?" Minji asked thinking it's just a way to make her go to her mom, "Um she.. she got unconscious" the caller replied,"You mean she passed out? minji asked,"Yeah" , "But why though" min asked,"Well your mom has been thinking about you for the past years and she wanted to have a talk with you but your grandma always blocks her way because of the way she treated you" the caller said,"I mean what grandma did was right but kinda wrong"Minji said, "Well your mom needs you and your brother here's the location *****" the caller said and hung up, "We should go right?" I asked,"Probably but let me finish what I didn't got" Minji said smirking,"Wait... Yk let's do it later?" I said, Minji pouted, "Why pout you'll get more later" I said I kissed her then pulled away "You'll get more" I wink and  walk to the bathroom,before I could shut the bathroom door Minji stepped in, damn she clingy, "Pleaseee" Minji pouted,"Minji later. Come here I'll tell you something " I said, she went to me, "Yk what fine you can have me now but It's my turn later~" I whispered, Minji blushed, "okaaayyyy" Minji smirked then pulled me in a kiss. (Let them have privacy😉)

——

We arrived at the location Minji's aunt told us and ngl it's pretty lonely here.So we knock on the door and it was opened by someone.

"Hi is aunty home?" Minji asked to the lady that opened the door.

"Minji is it really you?" The lady that opened the door asked.

"Yes it's Minji so where's aunty?" Minji looked confused.

"Minji it's me your aunty!" The woman exclaimed.

"Oh"

"Come in Minji and -" I supposed Minji's aunty was trying to get my name. "Haerin Kang" I introduce myself to aunty.

"Aka my fiance aunty!" Minji exclaimed.

Aunty laughs,"Well nice to meet you young lady"
aunty said. "Well Minji your mom is upstairs" aunty added.

Minji looked at me signaling me to come so I nodded. We got upstairs and knocked on every door but none of the door was opening until we got to the last door. *knock* *knock* *knock*
a voice answered,"Who is it?", I looked at Minji and I can tell she's nervous.

"Min answer her it's okay she's your mom" I said, Minji nodded and began to speak, "Umm... It's Kim Minji.", " Wdym kim minji you mean my daughter?" The voice inside was confused, "Yeah" Minji replied. The door knob started to turn and the door opened and we saw-.

Hi everyone!!! I missed you guys so much!!! 💗
Please vote for this long awaited chapter💗
I'm sorry for not updating, I was getting busy at school😢 but Im back!!! Love you Guys!!!! 💗💗💗💗

Love yaaa!!!!! 🦖💗