19

-The Next Day-
Haerin's pov

We got to the university and a student asked us,"Hey I know we're not close at all but are you and Minji together?"  the students said,"Let me answer this" Minji said,"Yes we're together " Minji added,"How come you don't kiss?" the student asked, gosh is Minji about to kiss me rn I meannnn I missed her lips and body, I wasn't listening but something caught my attention, Minji she's kissing me, I kissed back it was a slow kiss, it lasted like 1 minute, every student there was shocked, I could even hear a phone click earlier, "Here we kissed" Minji said to the student,"Ackk" the student squealed, I was craving for more ngl so I pulled Minji into the bathroom, "Listen here Minji I want more" I said smirking,"Sure thing" Minji said, she grabbed me by the waist and kissed me, it was a passionate kiss, I let Minji's tongue slid into my mouth, gosh I missed her lips, we pulled the kiss because I might be late, we got to my class and everyone was staring at us, ishhh awkward, the prof. came and started to teach.
__

We went to the cafeteria because I was hungry, "Hey gurl!" Dani said, "Danii! " I called,"Hey" Hanni said,"Han! Wait for me" Hyein called, Hyein was smirking,"Why are you smirking?" Minji asked, "Maybe because I heard the news" Hyein said, "What news?" Minji said while playing dumb, "You guys kissed in the hallway" Hyein said, "Right you guys did kiss" Hanni said,"Yea you guys did kiss" Dani added,"When are you and Hanni gonna kiss" I teased Dani,"Shat up" Dani said,"Ooh right when is Hanni and Dani gonna kiss" Hyein teased,Dani was like a to-ma-to,"Let's just eat" Hanni said who is blushy blushy, we started eating when Jungwon went again to Minji, argh this bitch haven't he heard the news, I heard their convo, boy he was asking her out on a fuckin date, I need to but in because idc about him before I butted in I told them,"Heyy baby" I said to Minji, Jungwon looked shocked,"Hey?" Confused Minji said, "Um what do you want?" Jungwon asked,"Oh um I just need to talk to my love" I said, I looked at Hyein and she was holding her laugh,"Um be quick" Jungwon said, I grabbed Minji,"Play along" I whispered,"Are you jealous?" Minji whispered back,"Of course dumbass" I whispered, she led out a laugh,"Anyways are you free tonight?" I acted,"Yeah" Minji acted, before I could even talk Jungwon butted in, "But Minji I thought that I'll be taking you to dinner" Jungwon said,"Sorry Jungwon I forgot to tell you that I have a gf" Minji said, Jungwon got embarrassed and walk away, Hyein bursted out of laughing,"That was a good act HAHAHA" Dani said,"Ikr I'm an actress" I said,"Damn a future actress here" Hanni said, Minji was laughing too, gosh she looks so cute when she's smiling and laughing.
__

Gosh I plopped on the bed of tiredness, Minji who is playing with her phone, I know that she's my bodyguard but I don't feel like bossing her like other people I just let her do whatever she wants,"Today is a very weird day" Hyein said,"Why's that?" Minji asked her,"You guys kissed in school,Jungwon got embarrassed, Haerin got jealous for the first time" Hyein said,"Waitt Haerin you haven't gotten jealous yet" Minji asked,"Yea~ cuz what's the point of being jealous " I said,"What about when you and Niki dated?" Minji asked,"Nah I didn't love him fully that time and the 5 yrs we dated was a waste of time" I said,"Dayummm" Hyein said,"Ehem I'm hungry" Hyein added,"Me too" Minji added, they want me to pay for it gosh, nah idc I'm hungry too, "I'll pay" I said,"There we go!!" Hyein said, she jumped,"What do you guys want?" I asked,"1,2, 3 Japanese" Hyein and Minji said at the same time, did they plan that,"Why Japanese?" I asked,"I want to try it" Hyein said,"Me too" Minji added,"Okay Okayy" I said and ordered Japanese food.

Sorry for a short chapter it's really a busy week for me :(
Please vote for this chapter💙💙💙

Sorry for a short chapter it's really a busy week for me :(Please vote for this chapter💙💙💙

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙