26

A/n : I missed you guys!

Haerin

We saw the one and only superstar Jennie Kim
Minji and I was shock to see Jennie, I mean Minji always talked about her but not as a mom but an idol.

FLASHBACK

"Hae!!" Minji said excitingly.

"Hm???"

"I saw the one and only Jennie Kim!!!"
Minji jumped in joy.

"Really unnie???" Hyein asked shockingly.

"YES!!"  Minji was very happy.

"Tell me everything!!!" Hyein was so happy.

"I would love too!!!" Minji said then she dragged hyein to the bedroom.

I was very confused at the moment because seeing minji for the first time being this happy or excited, really shocks me because back then she would just be serious and all but I haven't seen her like this.

Later on she told everything that happened to her and jennie from A-Z.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Ah girls um where should we have a talk downstairs or here?" Jennie asked.

While Minji is still processing and still shocked and all I answered "Downstairs would be nice".

" Sure, By the way may I get your name young lady?" Jenni asked. I was sure that she was asking me so I just replied, "Kang Haerin or if you prefer just call me hae",

" Oh you're kang haerin" Jennie was happy to meet me i dunno why. "Pleasure to meet you!"
Jennie reach out to shake my hand so I did.

Minji finally went out of her thoughts and said out, "Are you really my eomma?".

Minji

Thoughts of Minji atm when hae and jen was talking.

" is she really my mom?"
"Is this a prank? "
"I can't believe my mom was my idol"
"Is this for real???"
"How the fuck is Jennie Kim my mom??!?!"
"If she is my mom then who is my dad"
"HOWW?!?!"
"WAIT?!? "
"WHAT?!?!"

So many questions are going on my head.

Haerin

Minji saying that question and breaking the happy atmosphere between me and Jennie. I excused myself to go to the bathroom so they can talk..

Minji

Haerin excused herself leaving me and Jennie alone. "Yes of course I'm your eomma Minji"
Jennie broke the silence. "If you're my eomma how come you didn't come back for us?" I questioned.

"Min I didn't know how to raised a child back then so I gave you and Taehyung to grandma" Jennie
explained."Grandma never treated us nice she always complains how our mom left us with her and she always says we were just a waste of money!" I could feel my blood boil.

"Min calm down I will explain everything" A tear left Jennie's eye which made my heart broke so I decided to give in."Fine explain now".

"Well lets just say back then I met a guy and we started dating secretly because we don't want the media to know" Jennie explained.

"We dated years but when I knew that I was pregnant with your brother. I told the guy I dated and he was happy. I wasn't sure how I was gonna handle being a star and a mom" Jennie explained more.

"After your brother was born the guy I dated immediately became a mom and a dad for V  I wasn't there all the time so I didn't really see V growing up but I always made time for him" Jennie explained.

"2 years later I was pregnant again by the father of V which I can say is now your father, he was happy when he found out it was a girl." Jennie explained.

"When you were born your father was so happy because he really wanted a girl and a boy. Again I was busy at the media so I didn't see you much."
Jennie kept explaining.

"Then how come if dad was taking care of us, how did we end up at grandma's?" I asked. "The reason you guys end up with your grandma is because flew to another country to work because the income I had was not the same anymore." Jennie explained.

"Where's dad now?" I lifted an eyebrow. "He is still in the company he worked at years ago. He haven't went home cause he said that I needed to reveal to you both that I was your mother"
Jennie ends the explanation.

"Oh so that is the story" I didn't realize that I was tearing up when mom wiped them for me. i hugged her tightly. She was a mother that was overworked so she barely have time for us.

HI EVERYONE!!!! A SHORT CHAPTER BCZ I'M BUSY NOW ANYWAY VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER!! 💙💙💙💙 IM GONNA PUBLISH A NEW BOOK CALLED MY SPIDEY AND PLEASE FOLLOW ALONG!! MISSED U GUYSSSS!!!! LOVE YAAAA!! 💙💙💙💙💙💙

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙