Back Again.

France was a beautiful place,with an even greater countryside.Rozlin knew the French landscape well for the most part, composed of relatively low-lying plains, plateaus, and older mountain blocks, or massifs.

They'd long had a base of their own in the country,with the S.B.S' 2nd in command making extensive use of it to avoid trial back in the U.K...

This landscape pattern allowed for a stealthy bunker to be hid in the backdrop of the younger,high ranges such as the Alps and the Pyrenees.The diversity of the land was typical across Continental Europe,though spacious forests occupied this specific region.

By night however,the country—this sector specifically,had become home to a criminal underworld...A far cry from the violent protests in the city streets.

The Las Almas Cartel had their hands outstretched all across the globe,participating in illicit drug and human trafficking throughout the entire continent of Europe as well as extortion and kidnapping.They'd held nothing back...

Which brought us to current time,just two days after the Rainbow —-> Shadow Company forces entered the country lines.

————————————————————————
Nighttime approached in Landes,the enormous pines shrouding the grounds around them for miles.It'd taken some motivation from Roze to get Kai's backing,having directed the other teams to the long forgotten place after years.

A few blacked out Jeeps skidded to a stop just short of a driveway that had long been reclaimed by nature,leading to a sizable bunker currently peeled open in the middle of the ground.

The overall vibe outside was dead,everyone waiting for any sound anything to uplift the mood.

The units held a moment of silence and remained seated, Rozlin gazing at the trees from out from the window,taking departure the worst out of all the Company.

For some reason the General's of all people's words rung in her mind from the moments before her and the 75th deployed to "Death Valley"

"Yesterday's enemies are today's recruits. Train them to fight alongside you and pray they don't eventually decide to hate you for it, too."

Truth was,it was the first time the young Ranger had her back against the wall:the first time she actually feared for her life.

Fighting the AQ and the original terror groups in the Middle East had hardened her soul and taught her a few lessons written in blood;But actually being in the moment, seeing rockets sail towards them,being launched by who they'd believed were comrades?

No amount of training or determination could've prepared her to face a force of 50+ that night.And the lessons she learned remained burned in her memory.

Roze swept her eyes over the other occupants of the car, who all distracted themselves with their own devices before one of the rainbows finally spoke up.

Before anything could be said, a group of people made their arrival clear as day to the teams as they'd quickly surrounded the vehicle.

Shadows 1-3 were already raising their weapons in their respective vehicles,pointing the weapons at the shadowy figures beyond them before being stopped by the Rainbow ops beside them.

Both doors swung open in sync,Roze leading the PMCs out to greet a waiting Hibana and others...Of which she spotted Nøkk near the other car.

"About time you all got here." They shared was an unspoken motion before Roze had realized they were the people in question "Brought some strays in with you,huh Roze?"