Chapter 5.

Exodus turned to Extus.

Exodus:
Extus, what are their majesties talking about?

Extus:
The Peace conference. The Monique Empire has been chosen to host the event. I was here to give them the guest list each kingdom has given.

Allendis :
Pardon me High priest. The Peace Conference?

Exodus:
As you know it's only been one year since the war ended. It's an important event where world leaders gather to discuss certain situations and resolve many misunderstandings brought about from the war.
Last year, the kingdom of Rua hosted the conference. Now it's the Monique Empire.

Mirkan:
But it seems the empress isn't keen on the idea.

Exodus:
Yes. There are already many things to be done. And she's very busy with other matters. The peace conference is a burdensome event. Extus, show me the proposed guest list.

Extus took a mini small computer (similar to a smartphone). A holographic screen appeared infront of Exodus.

Exodus:
What the heck?! All of them?!

Extus:
That's the main problem.

Ruveliss:
What is it?

Exodus:
All of the kings are in attendance.

Arkint:
All of them?

Exodus:
I understand the King of Rua, Sonu and Sopu are coming but the King of Lisa and Yit too?

Extus:
Since the king of Yit and Lisa are to attend , it's understandable that Empress Diana would be very upset.

Mirkan:
Why so?

Extus:
Because she doesn't have a good relationship with both of them. On both personal and political grounds.

Exodus:
Extus, do you know the king of Lisa, Kendrick Arthur Charles De Lisa is the top candidate to be the next Emperor of the Monique Empire?

Extus:
The Empress' husband? The Emperor's seat is still vacant. But Emperor Adrian fills the void for now. Will King of Yit, Ricardo be able to bear it?

Exodus:
Of course not. And I would rather die than see king Ricardo sit on the seat of the Emperor besides Empress Diana!

Exodus shook his head in anger seemingly irritated.

Exodus:
I'll deliver the list Extus. Why don't you escorts our guests back to the Palace?

Extus:
I'll do it. You know her majesty well so talk about it. Though she would be very frustrated.

Exodus:
Hell's about to break loose. I'll see you Extus.

Extus turned to all of them with a smile.

Extus:
Shall we?

Mirkan nodded his head. They were surrounded by light. Soon they found themselves back in the Sapphire Palace.

Extus:
It's dark. So kindly go inside and rest for the day.

The Next Day....

Diana returned to the palace and immediately went into the office. The guest list in a printed form on the paper was kept neatly on the table.

Rua:
King Ethan Balthasar Evzen De Rua.
Duchess Alicia Whittlebury Primrose.
Duke Cedric Harpenden Devonport.
Marquees Halstead Juniper.
Marquees Arcenio Raleigh.