Chapter 74.

Diana:
I won't restrict myself to this fun just because I'm a woman, Ricardo. You had been unfaithful, and I had been the same as well. We are even now, King of Yit.

Ricardo scoffed than laughed.
Diana also smiled lovingly. Ruveliss (2) frowned. They both had the worst relationship a couple could possibly have. It was very toxic and a tough relationship.
Harren walked in from behind with a tense look, hearing what Ricardo had to say next.

Ricardo:
They say the Empress Diana the Magnificent, the daughter of Emperor Ruveliss is the best groomed woman in the world. Didn't your father personally oversee your education as a lady and monarch? This is the grooming? You throwing yourself away at every random man? I suppose the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. His other self was unfaithful to your mother as well and brought a random no named black haired whore as his empress.

Diana:
Don't worry about my grooming. I've been indeed taught from my father, the best man on this planet. So just because I'm not continuing my engagement with you, just because I have set my sights on a man other than you, you question my father?You're sullying my father's name. Don't take it out from your filthy mouth. And as far as that man (Ruveliss 1) is concerned, he's not ny father. Otherwise I wouldn't have been born.

Sfx: Bam!

Diana whom sat on the sofa leisurely, was caught off guard when Ricardo put a hand roughly on both sides trapping her.
She looked at his eyes with an empty and cold look.

Harren panicked but calmed down. Her expression really resembled Ruveliss.

Ricardo:
Father? Oh really? You love your father when you shot him to his death during the war?

Diana frowned.

Ruveliss (2):
Shot him to his death?

Diana:
I had my reasons. He is my father but before that, he is the Emperor of Castina Empire. And immediately after shooting him down with a gun, I was the one whom jumped into the violent sea to save him. You would not understand my actions. You don't know how to play politics. Nor are you aware of which lengths a person has to go in a real world, in order to survive.

His eyebrows twitched.

Ricardo:
And not that you signed your father's (Ruveliss 1) death warranty?

Diana:
They both are different people Ricardo. He disowned me and killed my mother as well. Than man (Ruveliss 1) is nothing to me as you are.

She lowered her eyes when his cold eyes came close to hers.

Diana:
Have you seen any man kill his own wife? And someone such as him (Ruveliss 1)?

Ricardo:
But as you said, they are the same person. Don't talk about caring someone like that Diana. Whether it is you, Adrian or Elina, in the end you three will just kill him and trample on Emperor Ruveliss and take over his Empire. Just like your rotten power hungry mother.

Something snapped inside of Diana.

Harren:
How dare he!

Ruveliss (2):
!!

She pushed Ricardo off of her and slapped him hard. From the scar on his, blood started dripping down. A metal rod appearer in her hands. Diana was bend on killing him. With one struck, she swiftly pushed him out of his consciousness.

Diana:
Piece of shit. As if your own father didn't have dozen of mistresses!

She dropped the rod and left the room. Harren and Ruveliss (2) both watched puzzled.