Chapter 76.

Ruveliss (2), the Emperor had just come back from a tour the high priest had invited him for to pass some time with Harren and Carsein De Rass.

Exodus:
Thankyou for accompanying your majesty and my Lords. It was wonderful to have you accompany me.

Ruveliss (2):
Not at all your holiness. It was a wonder. The Empire is truly up to its name.

Carsein:
Her majesty surely must be proud of the Empire she rules.

The high priest smiled and nodded his head.
Behind them, they heared the dragging of a skirt. The three men gawked at the woman whom passed by them. It was Diana.

She was wearing an off shoulder formal golden dress wore by royal women with a big red tiara on her head.
Diana never wore such dresses. She always had the simplest of attires worn. Strings of pearls from her ruby tiara were tied behind in her hair. And infront, half of her cleavage was shown where a delicately crafted ruby necklace hung loosely.

From a side angle, she was like an adult version of Aristia. Ruveliss (2) momentarily taken back, glanced at Harren and Carsein. Both were also blushing seeing Diana.

Exodus:
Let me leave. And close your mouths both of you. I get it. She is extremely beautiful.

Harren and Carsein flinched. Embarrassed, they both stuttered. Ruveliss (2) narrowed his eyes subtly before ordering his fellow.

Ruveliss(2):
You are dismissed as well.

Carsein:
Yes your majesty.

Diana held her heavy skirt. She had sprained her ankle and was already feeling very weak. Kendrick was working her hard these days. Immediately after the short tea party ended with his future sister and brother-in-laws, he dragged her back to Lisa Kingdom via the teleporting portal and took her in every single way.

Thankfully she was able to hide her marks thanks to Elina's divine powers.
Though she got a side eye from Elina.

Her legs were very sore now. She could barely walk.

Diana:
Oh, hello Emperor.

She bowed down lifting her skirt politely. Ruveliss (2) also bowed down and stared at her secretly.
Diana brushed her hair to the right side with the help of her hands with a little frown.

Diana:
Why are your staring, papa?

Ruveliss (2):
O-oh. I apologize your majesty, for making you uncomfortable.

Diana:
It's fine. You seem lost in thoughts probably.

He wasn't.
He really was entranced.

Ruveliss (2):
By the way, are you alright? You keep frowning.

Diana:
Ah! I sprained by ankle. It's hard to walk in this heavy dress.

She was limping lightly. Suddenly she slipped. Ruveliss (2) immediately caught her by her arms. Harren behind also panicked and stood close to the silver haired empress.

Diana:
Shoot! Endri will kill me.

Ruveliss (2):
Endri?

Diana:
Kendrick, sir.

Diana clutched his sleeve and winced in pain a bit. Ruveliss (2) gently put a hand around her waist.

Ruveliss (2):
Diana!

Diana:
It's fine. Sir Harren can you please help me walk ahead?

Harren:
Ofcourse your majesty.

Diana leaned close towards Harren whom blushed seeing her up close. Ruveliss (2) immediately grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled tugged her towards himself.

Diana:
Father! What are you doing? What's with this push and pull?!

Harren was pleasantly taken back by his behavior. Diana's eyes were turning red from fever again. Her scars were appearing again.

Harren:
Your majesty!

Ruveliss (2):
Diana!

Diana:
I don't think I can walk now.

She signalled something with her hands and several royal guards appeared. They were faires and had wings on their backs.

Diana:
Captain, please carry me back. I can't walk.

The Captain, Edwin, nodded and reached out to carry Diana back.

Ruveliss (2):
Wait, I'll carry you back Empress.

Diana:
I'm very heavy.

As if he didn't listen, the young Emperor immediately grabbed her lightly and with ease, lifted her up. Startled, Diana gazed at him with astonished eyes.
She sighed with a tired face.

Diana:
Dismissed, Captain Edwin.

He bowed down and disappeared. The Emperor started walking towardes her room.

Diana:
Father, I want Sir Harren to carry me.

Ruveliss (2):
Are you insinuating that you prefer Harren over me?

Diana:
Yes! Because you are the Emperor. And if doesn't seem nice to carry me.

Ruveliss(2):
It doesn't matter if I'm the Emperor because you're the Empress as well.

His argument didn't make sense. She settled her chin on his shoulders wrapping her arm around his neck tightly.
She felt relaxed inhaling his minty fresh scent. He was her father in another way. And that made Diana happy with joy.

Diana:
I still want Sir Harren to pick me up.

Ruveliss (2) turned to Harren with a short glare.

Ruveliss(2):
Harren. Walk ten steps away from us or leave.

Harren shrunk in size before walking ten steps behind enlarging the distance.

Diana:
Father, you're being rude to Uncle Harren. He's just trying to help.

Ruveliss (2):
Do you usually ask every other man to carry you to your room.

Diana gave a sly smile.

Diana:
How did you know?

Ruveliss (2):
Seriously?

Diana:
That was a joke. I do not. And moreover, I simply just ask Adrian or drag myself till the destination.

Ruveliss (2):
I see.

They reached the room in no time. The Empress quickly sprinted to her feet, away from Ruveliss (2).

Diana:
Thankyou Sir. You may both retire for the day.

She lifted her akirt to curtesy very elegantly before going ineide her room. She didn't limp badly like before.

After she left Harren commented.

Harren:
You seem to have a taken a liking to Lady Empress Diana your majesty. Your ears are red.

Ruveliss(2):
So were yours.

Harren:
That's because she is very beautiful.

Ruveliss looked at the close door.

Ruveliss(2):
Yes she is.