Chapter 14.

Elina:
I'll explain everything later. It's just that it's a bit hard because the main guardians all collapsed all of a sudden.

Aristia:
Did Duke Rass, Veritas and Timberlake also collapse?

Elina:
Yes.

Harren:
Than, are you OK Empress Elina?

Elina:
Yes I am. It's just there's a lot of work to do. On the top of that I have to deal another version of my father along with a woman who's technically my stepmother.

Elina scoffed. But Ruveliss felt worse.

Elina:
This is the responsibility I'm giving to you two Prince Ruveliss and Viscount Demark. Exodus shall come and brief you about the occurrences in detail to the rest of the ton so that they may also be aware.

Later that evening, High Priest Exodus and Extus came to Mirkan, Arkint, Ruth, Allendis, Carsein, Princia and Kaysain ans revealed the shocking thing Emperor Ruveliss did in another dimension.
All of them were horrified to their core.

Exodus opened the a device. A screen opened. Now they could see Emperor Ruveliss and his black haired wife, Empress Jieun.

Extus:
Please do not approach him. And Emperor Mirkan, especially not you. I would feel bad for you as a father to see.

Mirkan:
High Priest Extus…

Exodus:
It goes for all of you. And Emperor Mirkan, Crown Prince Ruveliss and Lady Monique, do you all want to see Empress Diana now?

Garnet Palace For Regents.

The doors to her chambers opened. Ruveliss, Harren, Mirkan and Aristia all entered. The saw a woman reading a document with a cold face, while sitting straight.

Diana:
Greetings your majesty, Crown Prince, Lady Monique and Viscount Harren.

Mirkan:
Are you alright Diana? We were panicked hearing you were sick.

Diana:
It happens.

Mirkan and Ruveliss sat down on her right side chairs . While Aristia and Harren on her left chairs close to the bed.
She really looked pale. And unlike before, it seemed Diana had lost some of her bright spirit.

Ruveliss:
Did this happen because he is here?

Aristia was surprised when Ruveliss bluntly put it out.

Diana:
Not at all Crown Prince. But I did hear he came with my stepmother of course.

Aristia flinched at this statement.

Diana:
I knew about him way before. He didn't only kill Queen mother, he also killed me in the process after of course I got disowned.

It doesn't matter how many children you bear, nor how smart the children grow up to be. They will never become my heir or successor. Do you understand?

Ruveliss and Harren were speechless.

Mirkan:
He said something like that?!

Diana sighed in defeat.

Diana:
I was ready to face this day. I knew I would meet him again some day. There are already many problems and than this…

She brushed her hair back in frustration. Only now they could notice her blood red eyes.