Backstory/Summary

Heyo it's me!
I just wanted to say I'm bad at writing a summary and this is the first ever book I have written so don't expect much from me. Sorry I just don't know what to write here anyway here is the summary/ backstory

Also none of the photos I use at the top of the chapters are mine except this one on top and Chapter 24. I edited that one but the art is originally from My Hero Academia.
꧁*~~⍟~~༺𖣘༻~~⍟~~*꧂

SUMMARY- Y/n L/n, a teenage girl with some traumatic experiences gets sent on a mission to protect a class of hero students in Japan. She regains her lost memories and reconnects with people from her past. She also meets a certain explosive blonde that changes her life.

BACK STORY-
Y/n L/n is a girl who was born in Japan. She didn't have a basic life like other people.

Her parents abused her. She was very intelligent for a young girl and that is one reason why her parents would hurt her. They would call her a "freak" a "nerd" and many other things. But after about three years of torture, she ran away.

A man found her and she became like a daughter to him. She had a better life and aspired to be a hero. She also made friends. But that didn't last for long. After about a year of happiness, her caretaker had to send her away. She was in danger and he didn't want her to get hurt. She was sent to America to live with a group of heroes.

You may think her life would be happier now, but you would be mistaken. Not even a year into her stay she was kidnapped by an organisation. That organisation was HYDRA.

Hydra put Y/n through many tests and made her a super soldier. While moving base to base, Y/n met the Maximoff twins. Soon after becoming friends with them, she moved bases again. At the new base is where the avengers found her. She was 11 years old at the time. The avengers took her back and eventually rescued the twins. She trained for 3 years and became a hero in America. She didn't want to get hate for her age so she hid her face behind a mask and a hood.

At age 14 Director Fury sent her on her first mission. She was confused since he never let her go on any because there is a risk of hydra kidnapping her. Now she has a new mission. to protect a bunch of very crazy heroes in training.

꧁*~~⍟~~༺𖣘༻~~⍟~~*꧂

Hello again. I will try to remember to post every day but I might forget. Forgive meh I beg u (╥_╥)

Anyways I want to give credit to @GrizzlyBear_Katsuki for inspiring me to make this book. You should go check out their book "Bad Habits" it's a Bakugo x reader like this story. It's the best book I have ever read honestly. Go show them some love! \(^ヮ^)/

Have a good night/day!