꧁𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓꧂

Y/N POV

ugh...

This night was rough. I had to explain to Toshi what Shigaraki was doing. Then I had to head to the police station. Oh how I hate that place. It's night time but I have patrol.

Yay...

I headed back to the apartment to see Peter before I left. I unlock the door and ask FRIDAY where Peter is.

"Mr Parker is currently upstairs. He is waiting in your room"

"Thanks FRIDAY"

"My pleasure Ms L/n"

I walk upstairs to see Peter on my bed. He looking out the window with an amazing view of Musutafu.

"Hey Y/n..." he mumbles

"What's wrong Pete?" I slowly walk towards him and sit down.

"I don't know. I have just been worried about you..." he admits

"Why are you worried about me?"

"You are on this mission and constantly facing villains of patrol. I'm just worried you might get hurt..."

"Peter. I'm the same age as you. This is my job. I worry about you whenever I hear about your fights. But I always remind myself that you are capable of fighting them without getting hurt. And heroes get hurt all the time. It's normal but I don't want you to be worried about me when you should be worrying about yourself."

"Thanks Y/n" he smiles

I give him a small smile back.

"I have to change. I have patrol"

"Okay"

I grab my suit and head into the bathroom.

I change quickly and head back out.

"Bye Peter! Love you!" I call

"Love you too! Stay safe!" He calls back

"I will!" I say hopping out the window

TIME SKIP

I have been out here for 2 hours. It's a pain. They changed my schedule so now I patrol from 10:00 pm to 2:00 am. At least it's not 6 hours.

I'm getting tired so I land on a rooftop to sit down. I dangle my legs over the edge and pull out my phone to check my messages.

Thankfully no one has sent me anything.

I feel the presence of someone and I immediately know who it is.

"What's up bird brain?" I ask

"Nothing much. How's patrol?" He asks sitting down with me

"Boring as usual" I say resting my head on his shoulder

"Tired?"

"No you're just comfortable"

"Thank you" he chuckles

"What happened at the mall today?" He asks

"Stupid Shigaraki." I tell him

"That guy gives me the creeps" he shivered

We just sit in comfortable silence for a while. I feel his head rest on top of mine.

I reach a hand behind him and massage his golden locks.

We both watch the lights of late night Musutafu. It's strangely calming.

We both sit in silence until my patrol is over. I'm pretty sure Keigo fell asleep. I shake him awake. And he wakes up slowly.

"Keigo... you fell asleep..." I rub his head