꧁𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎꧂

Toshinori's POV

"Y/N you have to go to America," I say.

Her eyes look devastating. It pains me to do this, but I have to keep her safe. I can't lose her. No matter what.

"W-Why?" She whimpers. I can see tears in here eyes.

Even though she has only been with me for a year, she has made many friends.

She met a young boy who had in her words 'Beautiful vermilion wings' and a girl who looked like a bunny.

I saw them a couple times and they looked to be good friends even though she was four and the other two were in their teens.

I also introduced her to Best Jeanist. And, since I am the number one hero, she met the Todoroki's. She got to know Enji's youngest, Shoto Todoroki.

Y/N was also pretty clingy to their oldest, Touya.

She made so many friends in just a year. And she is only 4 years old.

Now she is being sent away. I just can't have her hurt. She is like a daughter to me.

"Y/N, there are bad things going on here in Japan. I don't want you to get hurt. So I'm sending you to America to be with more hero's. There you will stay until it's safe here again. Don't worry, they'll love you." I say to her.

She looks down.

Is she crying?

I see her raise here head again.

" I will do it for you Toshi!" She declares with determination.

I can't help but have a smile on my face.

This girl will become a great hero...

TIME SKIP

Y/N POV

"I love you baby bird! Don't forget about me!" Keigo starts bawling.

"Y-yeah bun bun! D-don't forget us!" Rumi cries.

They are acting like children! Am I not supposed to be the child here!?

Keigo ruffles my hair and then captures me in a bone crushing hug.

Soon after, Rumi joins the hug.

"C-can't b-breath..." I wheeze

"We're sorry we are just gonna miss you!!!" They say at the same time.

I look at Toshi and Hakamata to save me but they just smile. At least I think that's what Hakamata is doing. I can't see his mouth.

"Hurry up kids, or they will be late," Hakamata says.

Rumi and Keigo get off of me and I smile.

"I'm going to miss all of you! I love you guys." I smile.

I go up to hug everyone individually as we say our last goodbyes.

I don't even know why I said bye to Toshinori. He is coming with me to drop me off at the avengers compound.

Anyway. Me and Toshinori get on the private jet and wave.

Rumi and Keigo are still bawling and Hakamata is sweatdropping.

Poor guy.

But here we go! Off to a good new start!

Or so I thought...

꧁*~~⍟~~༺𖣘༻~~⍟~~*꧂