꧁𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍꧂

I have been tense since the dream. Hopefully Peter doesn't notice or else he will nag me. I get changed into my outfit, grab my phone, then my keys. I head out and ask FRIDAY to secure everything.

Walking down the side walk, my mind starts to drift.

I have been thinking about getting something that I could buy to get places faster. It would be nice if Keigo could fly me but that would cause questions and he has duties during the day.

On my way to the mall I grab a coffee and continue walking. It's actually pretty peaceful since I can tune out the people. When I go for a jog on some mornings, it is really quiet and comforting. Silence, except for the occasional car passing by. It reminds me of Shoto. The silence between us isn't awkward, it's comforting like my morning runs. That's why he is such a good friend. I find myself smiling but I quickly hide it. I never know who's watching.

This leads me to thinking about the traitor. It's most likely not Midoriya, Shoto, Kirishima, or Bakugo.

That reminds me of another thing, Bakugo still hasn't apologized since our last training session. He keeps staring into my soul but never says anything. It's getting on my nerves to be honest. I don't want to see him today.

Peter should get to the mall an hour or two after I do. Hopefully I can survive that long.

I eventually get to the mall and see the bakusquad along with some other classmates.

"Y/N! Over here!" Sero calls me over

"Hey beautiful girl how's your day going" Kaminari attempts to flirt

"My day would be better if I wasn't here..." I groan

"Aww! Don't be like that Y/n!" Mina tries to cheer me up

"Yeah. Today is gonna be awesome!" Kirishima pumps his fist.

"Whatever. But I have a friend who is going to be here in a few hours that will be joining us. Is that okay with you guys?" I ask

"Of course!"

"Oooooooh! Is it your boyfriend!?" Mina squeals

"For the last time I don't have a boyfriend" I glare at her.

"Maybe soon" she wiggles her eyebrows

I look at her confused

"Midoriya always blushes at you! It's obvious he has a crush on you!" Mina says

"Yeah you should see him." Kaminari adds

"He looks like a tomato" Sero laughs

"Really?" I ask confused

"Man, for a really smart person, you really are dense Y/n" Kaminari says

"It's so obvious I don't know how you miss it!" Kirishima chimes in

"Hm..." I grunt

Bakugo's eyes are still glaring into my skull while the others talk. Why can't he just stop. It's pissing me off!

Iida starts talking about us staying in groups etc etc I wasn't really listening. I ran off from everyone so I could walk around alone. I already have everything I need so I might as well window shop.

I walk around for a solid 50 minutes admiring all the cool shops and food that the mall has. I get a text from Peter saying that he will be there soon. At least I won't be alone for long. Out of the corner of my eye I spot something. Just the thing that can solve my problem! A skateboard! I run into the skateboard shop and browse all the different boards. After some time I pick out a (F/c) board with a cool print on it. Me and Peter could tinker in the lab to make it electric. That's a nice and easy project. Peter texts me again saying he is at the entrance of the mall so I hop on my skateboard and get there as fast as I can. It reminds me of riding when I was a kid. Natasha taught me how and I remember the many fails I had.